New iOS App live Sub Count Issue

michaeloeser

New User
User name: michaeloeser
Title of thread: iOS App live Sub Count Issue
Request Type TubeBuddy Mobile
Android or (Apple) IOS? Apple IOS
What version of TubeBuddy Mobile? 1.6.4

Explain your issue: Since a few days it seems the live subscriber count counts just 10 subs steps meaning only after 10 additional subs the count is updated. Any solution for that?
Link your YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCsUhaqmBWX0S0kIfXnIubA

Beanie Draws

I think this may be related to youtube eliminating live subcounts and abbreviating them publically. You should still be able to see your correct subcount from your own channel page, but unfortunately with YouTube’s updates, it’s effecting all subcount displays for everyone.
from my understanding it will now update daily, or after a certain subscriber milestone, so for me, it shows as 23,900. For me, it won’t show 24,000 until it actually hits that number, where as in the last it would show the numbers leading up,

others can correct me if I’m wrong, but that’s my understanding. You can thank youtube for that one :(

Kichha51

New User
Same here. My iOS app shows counts once every 10 subscription is done. It’s little upsetting that we cannot see live count.