• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Thumbnail Generator - Flip images & duplicate

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
I use the thumbnail generator quite often lately & sometimes I want to have a particular image face the other direction, but I can't flip it horizontally or vertically, so I have to do it externally, then upload the separate image to TubeBuddy. It'd be great if I could flip it vertically/horizontally directly within TubeBuddy.
Also duplicating images/objects, especially for text. I like create a 3D or shadow effect with text a lot of times, but it's nearly impossible to replicate the rotation/transformations I've made to it a second time, so duplicating items would be super helpful!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Fantastic suggestions! I donΓÇÖt really use the thumbnail generator personally, but I feel a basic verticle and horizontal background flip feature should be easy enough to implement, as with duplicating elements.

Great suggestion! IΓÇÖll @Andrew so he can pass this one on a bit quicker ;)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Fantastic suggestions! I donΓÇÖt really use the thumbnail generator personally, but I feel a basic verticle and horizontal background flip feature should be easy enough to implement, as with duplicating elements.

Great suggestion! IΓÇÖll @Andrew so he can pass this one on a bit quicker ;)

I don't pass everyone quicker! We also need to see community voting too ;) I do like the idea, and will await more votes!

Reactions: Beanie Draws