• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Mobile Suggestion Topic Planner Direct from Comments

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi @Jim i'm getting through comments on my mobile and saw a great suggestion. I'd love to be able to take the comment and save it as a future video idea including the persons user name and icon (like how you can on desktop)

I inow we have a topic planner in the app, but it would be great to directly add the comment into a "save for latet" kind of thing, like when we want to remember an awesome comment to shoutout in a future video. I hope that makes sense :)

Screenshot_2019-09-16-11-23-21-98.png

• Dislike
Reactions: jy95

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi @Jim i'm getting through comments on my mobile and saw a great suggestion. I'd love to be able to take the comment and save it as a future video idea including the persons user name and icon (like how you can on desktop)

I inow we have a topic planner in the app, but it would be great to directly add the comment into a "save for latet" kind of thing, like when we want to remember an awesome comment to shoutout in a future video. I hope that makes sense :)

View attachment 3446

We have this in desktop, but would love to see it in mobile! You have my support! :D

Reactions: Beanie Draws