YouTube SEO Optimizing title for which keyword?

Photoguy

New User
Subscriber Goal
Let's say I have 3 tags for a drawing video. Tag 1 is "easy drawing tutorial" with 90 score in Keyword explorer, tag 2 is "drawing faces tutorial" with 60 score and tag 3 is "drawing made easy" with 20 score. Also, let's say that the search volume for tag 1 is low, tag 2 medium and tag 3 high. What title do I use for this video for best results?

Should I name the title "Easy drawing tutorial" or is that tag already so good that there's no need for further optimization than just a tag and description?

Beanie Draws

If it’s a tutorial on drawing faces, coming from an artist myself, if I wanted to learn how to draw a face (i’m Still not that great) i’d Personally search “how to draw faces” maybe “how to draw faces better” “best method for drawing faces” or “tips for drawing faces”

i’m Personally not that great at titling still so take that with a grain of salt, but hopefull it helps you in some way :) (your artview icon looks familiar :) by the way, I have a feeling you might be following me on twitter maybe)

OP
OP
Photoguy

Photoguy

New User
Subscriber Goal
If it’s a tutorial on drawing faces, coming from an artist myself, if I wanted to learn how to draw a face (i’m Still not that great) i’d Personally search “how to draw faces” maybe “how to draw faces better” “best method for drawing faces” or “tips for drawing faces”

i’m Personally not that great at titling still so take that with a grain of salt, but hopefull it helps you in some way :) (your artview icon looks familiar :) by the way, I have a feeling you might be following me on twitter maybe)

Yeah well it's no particular video I'm doing it's just an example I thought of. But I see what you mean, maybe going for the most logical but catchy title is the best way to go even though it's low in Keyword explorer score.

Could be, or instagram if you have one :)