YouTube Question How can i get more SUBSCRIBERS and viewers?

Fardus Bapary

New User
Subscriber Goal
I am new Youtuber
I uploaded 9 videos
People liked my all videos
But still my video is not trending please help me

Ater

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Hard work and dedication. To most of us YouTube will be a marathon, not a sprint. Always try to improve and make your next video better than your previous one. You only have 9 videos on your channel, that's nothing, imagine when you have 90 or 900 or even 9000, how good they will be if you keep on improving trying to make each new video better than your previous one. Also study your analytics and your competitors and try to learn from them.

It took me about 7 months to go from 20-100 subs (don't know how long 0-100 was). It took me about 2 years and 2 months to go from 100 - 1000 subs. From that just 9 months to go from 1000 - 2000. Now I'm working to get to 3k.

EV Nick

TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Content content content. More Videos better quality. Watch your own videos back do you enjoy them?
Do your thumbnails look good enough? Would you click them?
Why should someone subscribe to you? Have you asked them to?

Tiktokchanz

New User
TubeBuddy User
The key is to always experiment and improving your video quality. If you get a few clicks/views, then you need to analyze and fix it. Also you must be consistent, upload 2 - 3 times a week. If you are looking for more advices, search it on Youtube, you'll get plenty

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Get to work. Get 900 videos up, not nine. Nine videos isn't worth anything to anyone. 900 clickable, searchable useful videos could be valuable to millions. You simply have not put the time in.

mcnakahr

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
900 videos with time taken for quality... not just 900 videos to have 900 videos.

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
That's exactly why I said clickable, searchable videos. It takes time to find quality niches, and produce video of enough quality to be worth searching for and clicking on.

Last edited:

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
That's exactly why I said clickable, searchable videos. It takes time to find quality niches, and produce video of enough quality to be worth searching for and clicked on.
True and practice makes better. The more you practice those ideals, through the content the better at them you'll do. That's why let's playing for me was GREAT practice, caused me to think differently about SEO :)

EV Nick

TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I've been targeting content of questions i see asked in forums often as it gives me great EVER green content that gets views months and months after that plus some good SEO made one of my videos my greatest successful videos

Ater

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I've been targeting content of questions i see asked in forums often as it gives me great EVER green content that gets views months and months after that plus some good SEO made one of my videos my greatest successful videos
That's a really good advice, I have done that my self with very good results in the past. I actually need to be doing that more than I have lately.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
It's smart because it's identifying an audience (The ones asking the question over and over) and serving them with your content :D

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Let me ask, when you've made the video based one forum questions, do you post video reply in the forum where they asked the question or do you just leave it on YouTube? Some forums can be picky about posting YouTube videos.

Last edited:

EV Nick

TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I post in reply to questions but am
Highly active member on these forums anyway however posted one on reddit stream and it was top up voted video straight away so if it helps it can pay off

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Highly active member on these forums anyway however posted one on reddit stream and it was top up voted video straight away so if it helps it can pay off
You're also becoming active in their communities, becoming trusted all while doing what you love. Sometimes just doing the right thing can pay off more than anything. That's why when people try to "Game" a system. It never usually works, just do good, and it'll come back :)

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
You're also becoming active in their communities, becoming trusted all while doing what you love. Sometimes just doing the right thing can pay off more than anything. That's why when people try to "Game" a system. It never usually works, just do good, and it'll come back :)