Thumbnail Feedback Youtube Banner

Junior and Patricia

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I am looking on how to create a Youtube Banner I can never get the right file size or the display of the area I want. If anyone has any tips or tricks onto how to do this greatly appreciated

Beanie Draws

Keep in mind that some phones will crop the vertical height of the banner, and for some mobile, your display pic will cover a bit of the left side of the of mobile area. Don’t worry about the tv area, I just make that area black and never had any complaints :)
EA611445-594C-46EB-8AF4-EE9AC4B7FB74.jpeg

People's Bookkeeper

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Star
I am looking on how to create a Youtube Banner I can never get the right file size or the display of the area I want. If anyone has any tips or tricks onto how to do this greatly appreciated
I use Canva my friend, you can actually find the exact size and choose from the template list. Then it's a case of adding in your styles, words, pictures etc, it's fairly easy and Canva rocks! There's lots of great tutorials to show you how to use it in case you haven't yet! Also, it's FREE!!!

OP
OP
Junior and Patricia

Junior and Patricia

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I use Canva my friend, you can actually find the exact size and choose from the template list. Then it's a case of adding in your styles, words, pictures etc, it's fairly easy and Canva rocks! There's lots of great tutorials to show you how to use it in case you haven't yet! Also, it's FREE!!!
Very much thank you I was getting aggravated of not being able to fit my words and pics in

LisaMBM

New User
What I've learned recently is that after you use the template to insert your words and imagery, you'll have to adjust the cropping as you upload. For instance,
  1. convert your header as a *.jpg,
  2. upload from hard drive, then
  3. Adjust the crop to fit all 3 devices as shown in the device preview
You'll also see that I've added dark green bans across the top and bottom for the TV device that almost emulates the 'letterbox' look.

Hope this helps clarify just how much is under your control.

Attachments