Vlog Channel Working Filipina Mom of 2 cute little boys living in Germany

teamblended

New User
User name: teamblended
Title of introduction: Working Pregnant Filipina Mom of 2 cute little boys living in Germany
Your name/ Alias: Steffie
Where are you from? Germany
How did you find TubeBuddy? From a friend
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am just new in youtube and very new on vlogging, so I want to learn and develop my skills and talent. I want to learn more on how to properly use my channel and I think I need someone to help me. So I am here to read some forums, tips and tricks and maybe exchanges advices (if I know something:))
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I wanna share about the reality of life. I want someone to learn from me and from my family. And I want to cheer someone else's life specially to those who are suffering from depression and anxiety.
How frequently do you upload? weekly. or might be twice a week
What are your hobbies? decorating, cooking, vlogging, dancing
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to have our own Charity someday.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7p5q0RjHmGZOyFgPab0xcA?view_as=subscriber

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello @teamblended! Welcome to the TubeBuddy forums!

I like the goals for your channel and especially wanting to cheer the people with depression/anxiety. There can never be enough positivity going around :)