Lifestyle Channel A shy newbie here!

Memoir

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: Memoir
Title of introduction: A shy newbie here!
Your name/ Alias: Memoir
Where are you from? Manila
How did you find TubeBuddy? I learned about TubeBuddy from a youtuber. I forgot his name (sorry).
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanna meet people, learn and discover, explore youtube more.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just want to share the places, food, culture of places I will visit. My husband and I started travelling last year, so I decided to create my channel just few weeks ago.
How frequently do you upload? Maybe weekly? Or monthly. Depends.
What are your hobbies? I just started planting! And Im loving it.
Of course travelling.
What is your biggest dream? To explore the world!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbymGanks7yPyXR6QaYt5pQ

OP
OP
Memoir

Memoir

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hello! Exploring the world is definitely an aspiration for me. So far I've been to Mexico, Bahamas, and Iraq.
Wow! I heard Bahamas is great! So far Ive been to vietnam, singapore and our next trip is Japan next year.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
How did you find TubeBuddy? I learned about TubeBuddy from a youtuber. I forgot his name (sorry).
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanna meet people, learn and discover, explore youtube more.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just want to share the places, food, culture of places I will visit. My husband and I started travelling last year, so I decided to create my channel just few weeks ago.
Of course travelling.
Welcome! I'm glad you found us, and no matter who showed you TB we're greatful! I wish you all the best in sharing ideas,culture, etc. I think it's things like that, that bring us all together. I want to explore the world too and wish you all the best! :D

Spiritualist

New User
Subscriber Goal
Wow! I heard Bahamas is great! So far Ive been to vietnam, singapore and our next trip is Japan next year.
I enjoyed my time at the Bahamas. Next time I want to stay longer than 2 days :). Japan sounds exciting! I love interacting with different cultures. How was Singapore?

OP
OP
Memoir

Memoir

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! I'm glad you found us, and no matter who showed you TB we're greatful! I wish you all the best in sharing ideas,culture, etc. I think it's things like that, that bring us all together. I want to explore the world too and wish you all the best! :D
I wanna thank that youtuber who recommended TB. This is a great place to stay!
All the best to you as well! o_O

OP
OP
Memoir

Memoir

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hey @Memoir! Welcome aboard :D

That's nice! How did you enjoy Vietnam? Where'd you go? :)
Thank you! I enjoyed it so much! We went to hanoi first, then pearl farm and halong bay! Halong bay is amazing! We flew to Danang also. My husband enjoyed the huge waves of mykhe beach o_O We also met the famous old coupleof hoi an. I love Marble mountain, lady buddah, dragon bridge and a lot more!
Are you from vietnam?

OP
OP
Memoir

Memoir

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I enjoyed my time at the Bahamas. Next time I want to stay longer than 2 days :). Japan sounds exciting! I love interacting with different cultures. How was Singapore?
Oh my! Singapore is really really nice! We just stayed there for 4 days! And I wish next time we can stay longer. It is a clean city. I will be back! :blush:

Junior and Patricia

Newbie Member
Member of the Month
Subscriber Goal
Of course travelling.
Yesssss! Finally another travel channel. Welcome to the community I am a traveler myself and looked forward to seeing your videos on your travel journey. What is your dream place you want to travel to? Mine would be Maldives. Nice to meet you

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Thank you! I enjoyed it so much! We went to hanoi first, then pearl farm and halong bay! Halong bay is amazing! We flew to Danang also. My husband enjoyed the huge waves of mykhe beach o_O We also met the famous old coupleof hoi an. I love Marble mountain, lady buddah, dragon bridge and a lot more!
Are you from vietnam?
Yes, I am from Vietnam, but I moved to the US back in 2002. 2014 was the first time I went back to Vietnam. We stayed in Sai Gon (or Ho Chi Minh City).

OP
OP
Memoir

Memoir

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Yesssss! Finally another travel channel. Welcome to the community I am a traveler myself and looked forward to seeing your videos on your travel journey. What is your dream place you want to travel to? Mine would be Maldives. Nice to meet you
Nice to meet you too! I dont have good videos righr now lol. But I'l surely have soon.
Dream place to travel is Japan! :blush: :blush:
Hopefully next year. I wanna experience the cherry blossom!

OP
OP
Memoir

Memoir

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Yes, I am from Vietnam, but I moved to the US back in 2002. 2014 was the first time I went back to Vietnam. We stayed in Sai Gon (or Ho Chi Minh City).
Oh the modern city! Our tour guide called it modern city. I love chicken rice there more than singapore version of chicken rice.

Junior and Patricia

Newbie Member
Member of the Month
Subscriber Goal
Nice to meet you too! I dont have good videos righr now lol. But I'l surely have soon.
Dream place to travel is Japan! :blush: :blush:
Hopefully next year. I wanna experience the cherry blossom!
Why dont you think you have good videos on your channel. I'm still a newbie but we get better and better each video so just do your best and the rest will come.
Funny you mention Japan I was raised in Okinawa, Japan for most of my childhood until graduation. Best place in the world IMO. I love as I would say is my hometown.
Everyone is nice, nice atmosphere, views, food, culture. I go back next year and will surely make it a Hometown return vlog. Been forever since I returned. Hope you get to experience going

OP
OP
Memoir

Memoir

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Why dont you think you have good videos on your channel. I'm still a newbie but we get better and better each video so just do your best and the rest will come.
Funny you mention Japan I was raised in Okinawa, Japan for most of my childhood until graduation. Best place in the world IMO. I love as I would say is my hometown.
Everyone is nice, nice atmosphere, views, food, culture. I go back next year and will surely make it a Hometown return vlog. Been forever since I returned. Hope you get to experience going
Nice, Japan is my dream country because of the good things Ive heard. Will visit my cousins there too. Thank you for your encouragement! :blush: Im excited to post more videos!