TubeBuddy Which is more accurate, . or Tubebuddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasoline101

New User
I've been testing both out and they sometimes offer completely different strategy when it comes to tags and keywords. I have found several times when . says a keyword is good to use and Tubebuddy says the exact opposite. Does anyone have any thoughts or feedback on which is more accurate when it comes to keyword research?

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
That's why you have to test things for yourself to see what actually works. TubeBuddy can only provide data. Any other service can only provide data, you have to interpret that data, apply it to your channel, document the results, and proceed forward with what works best for your channel.

There is no magic bullet. There's just data.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
That's why you have to test things for yourself to see what actually works. TubeBuddy can only provide data. Any other service can only provide data, you have to interpret that data, apply it to your channel, document the results, and proceed forward with what works best for your channel.

There is no magic bullet. There's just data.
This is pretty much it! We get our numbers from YT API and known stats. This is also a VERY biased place to ask this question, so I'd recommend asking somewhere else :D

Status
Not open for further replies.