YouTube Help Keyword scan?

Photoguy

New User
Subscriber Goal
I wonder how YouTube scan the tags. For example if I make a video about cooking and add the tag "how to boil eggs easily". Then should I also add the tag "how to boil eggs" or is that search term already covered in the previous tag?

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I wonder how YouTube scan the tags. For example if I make a video about cooking and add the tag "how to boil eggs easily". Then should I also add the tag "how to boil eggs" or is that search term already covered in the previous tag?
YouTube has said, tags can be used for similar search phrases around the topic. Both of those are similar to the root key word which is really "how to boil eggs" however, someone might also look up easily, or even "how to boil eggs quickly", so add all that are relevant! :D

OP
OP
Photoguy

Photoguy

New User
Subscriber Goal
Oh, yeah, use the separate tags. It will give you a little more traction. I often include those small differences.
YouTube has said, tags can be used for similar search phrases around the topic. Both of those are similar to the root key word which is really "how to boil eggs" however, someone might also look up easily, or even "how to boil eggs quickly", so add all that are relevant! :D
Thanks for the help! I'll have use of it.:)