Lifestyle Channel Type of guy that doesn't want to have the niche that they have already, but wants to take over the world!

devilishconfessions.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Devilish Lifestyle
Title of introduction: Type of guy that doesn't want to have the niche that they have already, but wants to take over the world!
Your name/ Alias: Leon {Devilish/LaLa} You can call me any i will still answer you :)
Where are you from? I live in the UK, London for that matter
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found out about TubeBuddy via their twitter as your more than likely always going to see me on some form of social media, and I was at that time researching on ways to create a youtube channel, as I mainly used the site for the latest music video or a tutorials in makeup, as I have always had a rather keen interest within the health and beauty industry especially such things like, makeup, skincare, and any new skincare products that are out.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have used forums in the past but never relating to an interest that I have been thinking about for a while now. Thanks to my friend who pushed me into actually creating my channel but to also expand my mind and network with the vast amount of other Creators within this community, and if I am honest I want to learn more
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Mainly to just see where it goes, sometimes things like this never happen, so I am just for this moment in time, going to keep my options open
How frequently do you upload? At the moment I do not really have a schedule, mainly because I have prior engagements that I have not really had the time to sit down to sort it out. But Its on my to-do-list! My main focus is Lifestyle, but then underneath I have a few other niches that I want to involve, such as tutorials, reviews, Q&A's and some others that I can't think of at this moment, but I know that they are their.
What are your hobbies? I'm a social butterfly, I like networking with various other like-minded people that would be able to teach something that I haven't learned or experienced before. I am a total geek, I all things sci-fi and outta this world. I do like astronomy and know about my star sign and others. I like reading novels, short stories, etc. As I was born in the 80's I am a water baby so I like to be in the water when I've got the time to.
What is your biggest dream? Well, I think my main dream would have to be able to say out loud that I'm debt-free and I won't be losing the home that took me the most of my teens in getting! (Long Story) But also to finally finish the law degree that I am doing at this stage and will be starting in the next 2 days. I have never graduated from anything especially something this major for me. Mainly because my grades in secondary school were not up to par but hey that's life isn't it
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPpxA-98Pf12s4McK87RMCg

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Title of introduction: Type of guy that doesn't want to have the niche that they have already, but wants to take over the world!
Your name/ Alias: Leon {Devilish/LaLa} You can call me any i will still answer you :)
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found out about TubeBuddy via their twitter as your more than likely always going to see me on some form of social media, and I was at that time researching on ways to create a youtube channel, as I mainly used the site for the latest music video or a tutorials in makeup, as I have always had a rather keen interest within the health and beauty industry especially such things like, makeup, skincare, and any new skincare products that are out.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have used forums in the past but never relating to an interest that I have been thinking about for a while now. Thanks to my friend who pushed me into actually creating my channel but to also expand my mind and network with the vast amount of other Creators within this community, and if I am honest I want to learn more
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Mainly to just see where it goes, sometimes things like this never happen, so I am just for this moment in time, going to keep my options open
How frequently do you upload? At the moment I do not really have a schedule, mainly because I have prior engagements that I have not really had the time to sit down to sort it out. But Its on my to-do-list! My main focus is Lifestyle, but then underneath I have a few other niches that I want to involve, such as tutorials, reviews, Q&A's and some others that I can't think of at this moment, but I know that they are their.
What are your hobbies? I'm a social butterfly, I like networking with various other like-minded people that would be able to teach something that I haven't learned or experienced before. I am a total geek, I all things sci-fi and outta this world. I do like astronomy and know about my star sign and others. I like reading novels, short stories, etc. As I was born in the 80's I am a water baby so I like to be in the water when I've got the time to.
What is your biggest dream? Well, I think my main dream would have to be able to say out loud that I'm debt-free and I won't be losing the home that took me the most of my teens in getting! (Long Story) But also to finally finish the law degree that I am doing at this stage and will be starting in the next 2 days. I have never graduated from anything especially something this major for me. Mainly because my grades in secondary school were not up to par but hey that's life isn't it
Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you found us through twitter! :D I wish you all the best on the forums! I wish you the best on that debt- free lifestyle that is my goal someday as well!

I hope to see you around :D

Spiritualist

New User
Subscriber Goal
Nice to meet you! I would love to record a debt free scream one day!

Spiritualist

New User
Subscriber Goal
Basically, there's a guy named Dave Ramsey who created this program for people to become debt free. Once people reach that goal he allows people to come on his show and do a debt free scream. The stories are unbelievable and the screams can be VERY emotional. Search debt free scream in Youtube.