Video Review Can you see and hear a difference in the audio / video?

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Andrew
Title of thread: Can you see and hear a difference in the audio / video?
Self review: I'm very proud of this video, but one thing I'm trying to get better at is visually showing an telling a difference. I wanted to know could you tell a difference between when the blanket was used in terms of shadows on the face, as well as reflection in the room? Thank you!
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FioOtpXLTLM

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/23224/post-61420

Junior and Patricia

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
First of all that was great information given that I actually learned from. Didn't even know what a moving blanket was and could do. The key examples helped to further explain the difference between using them and without that can help alot of people if they go that route. Great advice and visuals, I can't think of anything done wrong for the video. Great job man!

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
First of all that was great information given that I actually learned from. Didn't even know what a moving blanket was and could do. The key examples helped to further explain the difference between using them and without that can help alot of people if they go that route. Great advice and visuals, I can't think of anything done wrong for the video. Great job man!
Awesome! I love moving blankets and they do so much not just sound, and I'm glad you were able to walk away with some great new information! :D

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Subscriber Goal
Hadn't seen that video till today. You can actually see and hear the difference. Ironically I was mentioning about improving audio with echo in it to a member of this forum. I'm gonna suggest he watch this video so he can improve his audio with these ideas.

Senior Notions

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Great info, Andrew! Thanks! I could really tell the difference when the blanket lightened shadows on your face and the difference in sound. I appreciated your pointing out the moving blankets used in different scenarios, as well. And the tip about why you use black and white colors.

I could watch "behind the scenes" tips like this all day. Awesome, thanks again.

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hadn't seen that video till today. You can actually see and hear the difference. Ironically I was mentioning about improving audio with echo in it to a member of this forum. I'm gonna suggest he watch this video so he can improve his audio with these ideas.
Thanks Brave! It's something I always wonder and I'm glad to know other can see and hear it too! Thank you for using this as a resource! I always appreciate your input! :D

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Great info, Andrew! Thanks! I could really tell the difference when the blanket lightened shadows on your face and the difference in sound. I appreciated your pointing out the moving blankets used in different scenarios, as well. And the tip about why you use black and white colors.

I could watch "behind the scenes" tips like this all day. Awesome, thanks again.
Thank you! It's a lot of information that I know, but I'm glad to share it out with you! :D

Thank you for sharing, giving informative video. I didnt know all of that. I learn something today from you
That's always the goal! What was your biggest learning experience?

AfraidRacer

New User
Nice video! The editing is solid, and feels pretty smooth too. Maybe you could use cohesive fonts or similar fonts across all your text so that you can bascially associate yourself with a font, which is quite useful. Also, 3:00 onwards, captions cover the text at the bottom so you might want to consider that! I would recommend some higher volume background music or more synth/piano in it rather than just percussion. You definitely showed the difference well, very noticeable! A little more comparison footage would be nice, and maybe audio files too if that's useful? A Work-in-Progress with different experiments and combinations would be nice to watch too. Great video Andrew!

Ztock

New User
I like the video, you're good at explaining stuff without overcomplicating things. This is a widely used technique in the movie business. Audio quality is equally as or more important than video quality. I think the video was easy to understand and I think people who didn't knew about this before can have good use of it.This is a widely used technique in the movie business. Audio quality is equally as or more important than video quality. I think the video was easy to understand and I think people who didn't knew about this before can have good use of it.

This is truly a very excellent a video of yours, Andrew. I just watched it and really enjoyed its helpful information. I haven't known the idea of moving blankets before. Besides, all the 3 ways you introduce are very knowledgeable and interesting. I also love the way you perform in this video: very breathtaking, confident, and entertaining.
It's true that I watched the whole video because I really wanted to know the final result of the effect. Though it took me some time to watch your 3 examples again and again, I could finally realize their differences: unedited audio without moving blankets, unedited audio with moving blankets, and edited audio with moving blankets. At first, I was a bit confused about the first and third versions; however, I'm glad that in the end I realized their difference.
Thank you so much for everything