In Progress Error "One or more search rank is not available why?"

User name: The Jungle Explorer
Title of thread: Error "One or more search rank is not available why?"
Request Type Other
Explain your issue: So, I have been seeing this more and more lately on my videos and I don't know what is causing it. "One or more search rank is not available why?"

The word WHY in the error message is hyperlinked to a page that does not exist, so I have no clue why I am getting this error. Can anyone help?

OP
OP
The Jungle Explorer
This is the second time I asked this question. The first time it went so long without an answer that it was archived and I could not edit it, so I had to create a new post. So, I decided to keep bumping this post before this one gets archived without an answer as well. If the first one would have been answered, I would not have had to create a second. Capiche?

It is a glitch that occurs for a while and goes away, so I can't give you a screenshot right now. But is very simple to understand. No visual is needed to understand this.

In the area under the TAGS box where it normally says "X = Where this video ranks in YouTube Search Results (* For You) ", it instead says "One or more search rank is not available. why?" The word "why" is hyperlinked to a page that does not exist, so clicking on it just gives you the "Page Does Not Exist" error. So clearly this is a glitch on the tube buddy side. The coding is leading to a non-existant page when an error occurs.

This occurs in the new beta Youtube Creator. Switching back to the classic version seems to fix the problem. This has been going on for months now, so I am darn sure I am not the only one encountering this problem. I just thought the coders would like to know, so they can fix it.

Last edited:

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
This is the second time I asked this question. The first time it went so long without an answer that it was archived and I could not edit it, so I had to create a new post. So, I decided to keep bumping this post before this one gets archived without an answer as well. If the first one would have been answered, I would not have had to create a second. Capiche?

It is a glitch that occurs for a while and goes away, so I can't give you a screenshot right now. But is very simple to understand. No visual is needed to understand this.

In the area under the TAGS box where it normally says "X = Where this video ranks in YouTube Search Results (* For You) ", it instead says "One or more search rank is not available. why?" The word "why" is hyperlinked to a page that does not exist, so clicking on it just gives you the "Page Does Not Exist" error. So clearly this is a glitch on the tube buddy side. The coding is leading to a non-existant page when an error occurs.

This occurs in the new beta Youtube Creator. Switching back to the classic version seems to fix the problem. This has been going on for months now, so I am darn sure I am not the only one encountering this problem. I just thought the coders would like to know, so they can fix it.
First I'm sorry your first one was archived. That's not suppose to happen. I've sent this to the developers and they are looking at it now!

Another thing I'd say is, I'd recommend changing the results from *For you into incognito mode more accurate search results!

OP
OP
The Jungle Explorer
Thanks for the reply. I did not quite understand your advice about going into "Incognito Mode". Is this an internal function of Tubebuddy, or are you saying that I should use the Private browsing function of my web browser to log into my youtube account?