Comedy Channel Hello anime fans and fellow memers!

SparkdeCake

New User
Subscriber Goal
User name: SparkdeCake
Title of introduction: Hello anime fans and fellow memers!
Your name/ Alias: SparkdeCake
Where are you from? I have been "Isekai'd" (transported to another world) but I originally come from the Northern part of the US
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it in my recommended tab on Youtube on my phone after running into a wall (true story)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined in hopes of growing my channel. I feel like Wiz from "konosuba" when I do youtube sometimes.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to use it as a way to create different stories and transforming them into films and series.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, but overall when I have time.
What are your hobbies? Obviously watching anime, but making stupid skits, singing Japanese karaoke, learning Japanese, reading manga and light novels, and playing varieties on games on Steam. Pretty much, I am what many would call a "Weeaboo" but personally, I call myself a "Professional H Connoisseur". (By the way, anyone heard of JoJo?)
What is your biggest dream? Personally, I want to create a series in which can be turned into a successful anime series. Even if it means becoming fluent in Japanese and improving my script writing.
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/c/SparkdeCakeOfficial

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Where are you from? I have been "Isekai'd" (transported to another world) but I originally come from the Northern part of the US
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it in my recommended tab on Youtube on my phone after running into a wall (true story)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined in hopes of growing my channel. I feel like Wiz from "konosuba" when I do youtube sometimes.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to use it as a way to create different stories and transforming them into films and series.
What are your hobbies? Obviously watching anime, but making stupid skits, singing Japanese karaoke, learning Japanese, reading manga and light novels, and playing varieties on games on Steam. Pretty much, I am what many would call a "Weeaboo" but personally, I call myself a "Professional H Connoisseur". (By the way, anyone heard of JoJo?)
What is your biggest dream? Personally, I want to create a series in which can be turned into a successful anime series. Even if it means becoming fluent in Japanese and improving my script writing.
WElcome to the forums! I'll tag @Ikerot :D

Junior and Patricia

Newbie Member
Member of the Month
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community. I was raised in Okinawa, Japan my teen years so I grew up on around and watching anime. Cool deal wish you much success in your journey

Aaron

goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
What are your hobbies? Obviously watching anime, but making stupid skits, singing Japanese karaoke, learning Japanese, reading manga and light novels, and playing varieties on games on Steam. Pretty much, I am what many would call a "Weeaboo" but personally, I call myself a "Professional Hentai Connoisseur". (By the way, anyone heard of JoJo?)
I feel like we are going to become really good friends XD!

OP
OP
SparkdeCake

SparkdeCake

New User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community. I was raised in Okinawa, Japan my teen years so I grew up on around and watching anime. Cool deal wish you much success in your journey
Interesting! Currently I am learning Japanese in hopes for studying abroad there sometime. Are you fluent in both English and Japanese?

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't know why you @me @Andrew xD Consider I'm now only into yuri haha.

Welcome to the forum :) Glad to have another anime fan around. What light novels do you read?

Junior and Patricia

Newbie Member
Member of the Month
Subscriber Goal
Interesting! Currently I am learning Japanese in hopes for studying abroad there sometime. Are you fluent in both English and Japanese?
No not so much Japenese I can understand it being spoken by picking out keywords but speaking is on another level. Ive been away for quite awhile now so its been fading over the years. I am going back to visit next year though

OP
OP
SparkdeCake

SparkdeCake

New User
Subscriber Goal
I don't know why you @me @Andrew xD Consider I'm now only into yuri haha.

Welcome to the forum :) Glad to have another anime fan around. What light novels do you read?
I read way to much light novels like Re:Zero, Highschool DxD, Konosuba, Haganai, Tanya the Evil although I usually skip the novels if I already watched the anime part of it xD.