Need Advice Don’t do Sub for Sub

Savage MLBB

New User
I’m editing this because sub for sub is bad and i’m Warning all other people who might want to do it and break the rules not to do it

Original post read
“Sub to Sub still works? Or still illegal on Youtube? Cos i think this is the fastest and easier way to get more subs? If yes, what word do u use instead of sub to sub?”

Last edited by a moderator:

Beanie Draws

It’s illegal and will see you go to jail by the youtube police.

plus all it will do is get you a subscriber number where no one will actually watch your videos... all youtube care about is your watch time, so if you have a lot of subscribers but none of them are watching your videos because all they did was subscribe to you because you subscribed back, youtube will see your videos didn’t perform. So they will never recommend your videos ever again and your channel will never grow. Sure, you might get a few subscriber numbers, but you’ll be complaining that no one is watching your videos.

don’t do it. It’s the quickest way to get banned.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I’m editing this because sub for sub is bad and i’m Warning all other people who might want to do it and break the rules not to do it

Original post read
“Sub to Sub still works? Or still illegal on Youtube? Cos i think this is the fastest and easier way to get more subs? If yes, what word do u use instead of sub to sub?”
It's against YT TOS , and our Forums TOS don't do it. That simple :)

People's Bookkeeper

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I saw a channel recently with 50K subscribers........and one video had 114K views. I thought hmmm looks interesting...........but then I noticed that every other video had literally anywhere between 30-200 views..........so I dove in for a closer look and quickly realized that this person bought subs/views and was also buying comments. Most videos had zero comments, but a few had exactly 50......and all the comments were from bots and simply said "nice" or "cool" etc. Needless to say, that channel is going to be punished by the algorithm because no one is watching their videos and YouTube knows it has "50K" subbies.......... so you tell me is it worth it? Likely it'll get banned at some point, but what's the point when no one watches the videos? Just want to "look good"? So not worth it my friend, don't do it!

zala tube

New User
TubeBuddy User
I don't understand why people are so eager to fill the 1000 subscriber mark so soon, the most important thing is enjoying you tube and sharing good works, the fame the money will come if we have patience and honesty.I personally want true followers

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't understand why people are so eager to fill the 1000 subscriber mark so soon, the most important thing is enjoying you tube and sharing good works, the fame the money will come if we have patience and honesty.I personally want true followers
That's the best approach. Also with tools such as TubeBuddy you can see what has been working, and can research to keep doing more of that :D