Entertainment Channel well i like to have fun and also want my channel to reflect on that, other than that i hope to teach people some things about life in general

zala tube

New User
TubeBuddy User
User name: zala tube
Title of introduction: well i like to have fun and also want my channel to reflect on that, other than that i hope to teach people some things about life in general
Your name/ Alias: mike
Where are you from? Ethiopia
How did you find TubeBuddy? i saw a you tubers video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? i joined this community so that i can learn about you tube and tube buddy more, plus i want to grow my channel the right way.In addition to that i want to meet new people and share ideas.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: i have many goals since i currently have no job i want to make use of my time by making videos that entertain people and educate people on the way.If possible i hope to achieve the you tube partner program and earn some money.
How frequently do you upload? i am a beginner and i aim to post videos once per week at the week ends
What are your hobbies? i like sports specially football i am a big fan of Barcelona fc ,i like watching movies and scrolling through you tube, music is definitely a big part of my life.
What is your biggest dream? my dream is to be a successful you tube creator in my country and all over the world.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvQLz2Wcpyn1S2ejHi3bmAA?view_as=subscriber

People's Bookkeeper

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
User name: zala tube
Title of introduction: well i like to have fun and also want my channel to reflect on that, other than that i hope to teach people some things about life in general
Your name/ Alias: mike
Where are you from? Ethiopia
How did you find TubeBuddy? i saw a you tubers video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? i joined this community so that i can learn about you tube and tube buddy more, plus i want to grow my channel the right way.In addition to that i want to meet new people and share ideas.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: i have many goals since i currently have no job i want to make use of my time by making videos that entertain people and educate people on the way.If possible i hope to achieve the you tube partner program and earn some money.
How frequently do you upload? i am a beginner and i aim to post videos once per week at the week ends
What are your hobbies? i like sports specially football i am a big fan of Barcelona fc ,i like watching movies and scrolling through you tube, music is definitely a big part of my life.
What is your biggest dream? my dream is to be a successful you tube creator in my country and all over the world.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvQLz2Wcpyn1S2ejHi3bmAA?view_as=subscriber
Welcome to the forums my friend! So nice to see new people joining every day! That's great, enjoyed your answers!