TubeBuddy how effective is tubebuddy really???

Justsmile212

New User
When you search for a title, tubebuddy gives you an “overall” rating of how good that title will perform, but, when I copy and paste any viral video’s title into the bar (videos that have blown up for some smaller YouTubers I follow, allowing them huge sub boosts)... tubebuddy always comes up with a 0 “very bad” rating.https://solitaire.onl/ 9apps.ooo/ https://bluestacks.vip/

Last edited:

McNaquar

New User
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Because that rating is showing you how saturated a search term is. Plus it's never a good idea to chase trends or do things that made others blow up. The concept is a mistake... there is no overnight success.

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
It's not how good the title will perform but how good the title will perform for you given the positioning of your channel. That's what your getting. Just because a small tuber blew up, doesn't mean you can cash in on it. Stop chasing trends and build a channel that will run well in the long haul.

It takes a couple years to really learn to use TubeBuddy to its utmost. Well, it took me that long, and I'm, till learning tons every day.

The question is not how effective TubeBuddy, it's how effective are you at using TubeBuddy? TubeBuddy never claimed to be a magic bullet. People gotta stop looking for magic bullets and get to work at building something that will last.

Last edited:

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
We give you the data. It's taken me very far and we've grown very well using it. It's like any tool. Give me a fishing rod I'll maybe catch a few give @Damon a really great fisherman he'll so better. It does what YOU use it for. That's why we recommend looking at the scores like a traffic light :)

Beanie Draws

I need to use more of the TubeBuddy features more often, but the A/B testing and comment filtering alone is very effective. People focus so much on just the tags and titles, but forget all the other things TubeBuddy does to help save time.

It may be a little complicated at first, but all tools require some form of learning to really use effectively :)

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I need to use more of the TubeBuddy features more often, but the A/B testing and comment filtering alone is very effective. People focus so much on just the tags and titles, but forget all the other things TubeBuddy does to help save time.

It may be a little complicated at first, but all tools require some form of learning to really use effectively :)
That's where I come in! :D