• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Tell if the Search terms / keywords are common in Google and Youtube

Abhay

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Since views come from both youtube and google. Following are the points
1. It will be best if the keyword explorer tells/show that the search term/keyword which we are analyzing is also searched in google.
2. Knowing this information will help to make a better decision for keyword selection as the title (search term) of the video can rank both in youtube as well as google.
3. As a result, one can in google and get views from google too.

Reactions: Damon

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Since views come from both youtube and google. Following are the points
1. It will be best if the keyword explorer tells/show that the search term/keyword which we are analyzing is also searched in google.
2. Knowing this information will help to make a better decision for keyword selection as the title (search term) of the video can rank both in youtube as well as google.
3. As a result, one can in google and get views from google too.

We already do this :)

Reactions: Damon
OP
OP
Abhay

Abhay

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
We already do this :)
Is it in the premium version? Example if I search "how to make a cake" I guess tubebuddy doesn't tell that this search term is also a search term in google. I am not saying suggested google search term that keyword explorer suggests under Web searches option

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Is it in the premium version? Example if I search "how to make a cake" I guess tubebuddy doesn't tell that this search term is also a search term in google. I am not saying suggested google search term that keyword explorer suggests under Web searches option

Web search = Google search in the explorer haha :D