Entertainment Channel Abandoned exploring, urbex

metalhead3792

New User
User name: metalhead3792
Title of introduction: Abandoned exploring, urbex
Your name/ Alias: The Terry Allan Channel
Where are you from? Ohio
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want too help others as much as i can while also introducing my channel too others for future collaberations
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I love too explore and help others. Also love collaberating and meeting new people
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Exploring abandoned places,martial arts
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/c/THETERRYALLANCHANNEL

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Subscriber Goal
Hello @metalhead3792, welcome to the community. So your channel is about exploring abandoned buildings? That's an interesting channel. There are so many abandoned buildings here where I live. The city currently has a project deeming these buildings unsafe and ugly thus bad for its citizens thus they are being knocked down mostly.

OP
OP
M

metalhead3792

New User
Hello. Yeah my wife and i like too explore abandoned places and dead and dying malls. Weve collaberated with some great people along the way. Either monday or tuesday we go and explore. We do encourage other explorerers to go and look and not force your way in or dont damage anything.

Dimi

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I love urbexing, so of course I'm a new follower of your content :)

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello @metalhead3792! Welcome to the TubeBuddy forums!

I really like watching videos of people going into abandoned buildings lol. It's mainly because I wouldn't be able to bring myself to actually go into those buildings.

What type of martial arts do you train in?

Dimi

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I really like watching videos of people going into abandoned buildings lol. It's mainly because I wouldn't be able to bring myself to actually go into those buildings.
You should try it one day. Bring a friend, some light and record your adventure on video :)

OP
OP
M

metalhead3792

New User
I studied kenpo for 10 years and im a first degree black belt. I should have gone farther. I do like some anime like inuyasha and samurai deeper kyo. I subscribed too your channel. Im explore with the terry allan channel

People's Bookkeeper

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
User name: metalhead3792
Title of introduction: Abandoned exploring, urbex
Your name/ Alias: The Terry Allan Channel
Where are you from? Ohio
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want too help others as much as i can while also introducing my channel too others for future collaberations
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I love too explore and help others. Also love collaberating and meeting new people
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Exploring abandoned places,martial arts
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
http://www.youtube.com/c/THETERRYALLANCHANNEL
Hey my friend! Welcome to the Tubebuddy forums! I absolutely love channels and videos that do abandoned exploration, I think there's something exciting about being somewhere that once had bustling activity that's long forgotten. There's something neat about the unkown and you never know what can happen so it can create a lot of amazing tension and excitement! PS - Please don't go alone lol. Too many horror stories of people going alone.......be safe! Especially this time of year when the crazy clown sightings start again haha! I don't like clowns!

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I studied kenpo for 10 years and im a first degree black belt. I should have gone farther. I do like some anime like inuyasha and samurai deeper kyo. I subscribed too your channel. Im explore with the terry allan channel
Oh :eek: Japanese Kenpo or American Kenpo? I've always been interested in martial arts (particularly grappling-type like Jiu-Jutsu, Judo, and Aikido).

I don't think I've seen or read Samurai Deeper Kyo, but I have seen Inuyasha as a kid. Funny you mention that because @Andrew once said he wanted us to collab and react/review the entire Inuyasha series :joy:. A previous coworker and I did the math on how long it would take us to complete that series. I can't remember the exact number, but it was around 2 - 3 years if we were to upload weekly.

Hey man, thanks! Although I've been inactive for a while :p

OP
OP
M

metalhead3792

New User
It was american kenpo. I wish i still did it but i got hurt and lazy lol. Oh yeah i use too watch inuyasha all the time but my thing is kung fu movies. Right now im watching stranger from shaolin. If you use instagram im the terry allan channel on there

OP
OP
M

metalhead3792

New User
Oh yeah thats one thing i dont do is go alone. Theres always 4 to 6 of us. With the way the world is today no way lol. I explore alot of abandoned retail too like kmart and malls. Also got into a nursing home. The door was wide open. I always encourage people not too break in or vandalize,that gives explorers like myself and my wife a bad name when all we do is look around. But its nice too meet you. I just subscribed too your channel

Senior Notions

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Welcome metalhead379. Abandoned places videos are so cool, especially when they include some history of the places. So glad you found those puppies. Some people, ugh.

Good luck with your channel! :grinning:

OP
OP
M

metalhead3792

New User
Thankyou. Yeah i just couldnt believe it. People are just cruel for doing that. Those puppies were so scared and shaking but there is some good news so far. 2 of them got adopted. I was so happy too hear that