Gaming Channel Hi guys. I build stadiums and other big builds on minecraft, and then showcase them.

Marvel man

New User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Marvel man
Title of introduction: Hi guys. I build stadiums and other big builds on minecraft, and then showcase them.
Your name/ Alias: Marvel man
Where are you from? Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Play store.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Meet other like mined people like myself.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: For people to enjoy my builds and sed where it takes me.
How frequently do you upload? As often as I can as my builds take along time to finish
What are your hobbies? Sport. Friends family.
What is your biggest dream? To visit old trafford
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDPUaNWQCwXTL3fVIAJ7_SA

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Marvel man, welcome to the community. We have a few Minecrafts fans in our community. How long does it usually take you to build these buildings in Minecraft?

OP
OP
M

Marvel man

New User
Subscriber Goal
Normally a few weeks to a month as I dont have time to build everyday. Which I think is why I struggle for subscribers.

OP
OP
M

Marvel man

New User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Marvel man, welcome to the community. We have a few Minecrafts fans in our community. How long does it usually take you to build these buildings in Minecraft?
Normally about a month as I don't have time to build every day. Which is why I think I struggle to attract subscribers.

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Subscriber Goal
Maybe you should try making smaller things in between. Like maybe a local bookstore, the hotdog carts outside the stadiums, small things that are easy and quick to make to be fillers in between the big stuff.

OP
OP
M

Marvel man

New User
Subscriber Goal
Maybe you should try making smaller things in between. Like maybe a local bookstore, the hotdog carts outside the stadiums, small things that are easy and quick to make to be fillers in between the big stuff.
I was thinking of that but I showcase the whole building when IM fminished

People's Bookkeeper

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
That's awesome my friend, I once spent like 8 hours attempting to build a giant sky structure in Minecraft........and after 8 hours I hadn't even finished my bottom layer. I think I bit off more than I could chew so I gave up! :p