Video Review Short and Sweet to the point. Listened to some earlier advice what do you all think about this new Video.

Junior and Patricia

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: Junior and Patricia
Title of thread: Short and Sweet to the point. Listened to some earlier advice what do you all think about this new Video.
Self review: As mentioned before some of my videos lost people interest with filler video parts I would say I agreed and therefore shortened my videos by only using the best highlights. Does this keep your attention better than before?
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://youtu.be/BInGpW6dceY

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/22301/

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Oh, wow, nice! You just jumped up about 12 notches. Yeah, you don't have to say much to capture and hold people's attention. and when you're doing action/stunt footage they way you shot it was quite effective. This is exactly how a GoPro action camera is meant to be used: right in the middle of the action.

OP
OP
Junior and Patricia

Junior and Patricia

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Oh, wow, nice! You just jumped up about 12 notches. Yeah, you don't have to say much to capture and hold people's attention. and when you're doing action/stunt footage they way you shot it was quite effective. This is exactly how a GoPro action camera is meant to be used: right in the middle of the action.
Thank you just want to get better and perfect my craft for my page and I appreciate all the constructive criticism from you and everyone else it helps put things in perspective that I wouldnt see for myself and would blindly be repeating wondering whats wrong. So thanks again man. The next video Im editing I think is pretty good to

People's Bookkeeper

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Star
Title of thread: Short and Sweet to the point. Listened to some earlier advice what do you all think about this new Video.
Self review: As mentioned before some of my videos lost people interest with filler video parts I would say I agreed and therefore shortened my videos by only using the best highlights. Does this keep your attention better than before?

Link to Video:

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/22301/
Fantastic my friend, love the music and how you rolled the footage along with the tune and it really made an impact! Great video!

OP
OP
Junior and Patricia

Junior and Patricia

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Fantastic my friend, love the music and how you rolled the footage along with the tune and it really made an impact! Great video!
Thank you for watching and the comment seems like I am going in the right direction now. I need to work on my color grading now to make it more appealing and rich

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal

Link to Video:

This was so good it could have been an advertisement to go pro. The only thing I would say is include EVEN more. Visual details like where you are, who everyone is, and what they can learn doing what you did. Example when traveling to the destination tell us where you're heading. Overall, it's a strong piece, and is MUCH improved. I'd be curious your retention and analytics for this! Great job on this, and I please share with us your next video on a new thread! :D

OP
OP
Junior and Patricia

Junior and Patricia

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
That is awesome of you to say makes all the time and effort I put into it worth it. I did have a intro that entailed where we was but I decided not to put it in but right now I cant even remember why. Your comment got me thinking I should have. Lesson learned also another lesson I learned was to calibrate the color on my screen, who knew that my setting was set on vibrant on my dell xps so I was undersaturated when color grading my videos. Changed it and man Im kinda mad because it looks 100x way better lol. Might reupload it to show and also make a post about it to help anyway else out not to make the same mistake. Yes I will share my next video it will be up on Monday and is looking real good so far. Thanks again

jjchipows

New User
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The good: I was hooked right away. It made me feel like I was part of the adventure. The 3-second change in scene made me feel so eager to know what is next. As an audience it made me look forward for more because I can see from the actors in the video that they are genuinely having fun.

Areas to improve: This is just my opinion which might not align with what others think. It will be good to have an opening remarks of where you are going, what audience can expect from the video and a little background on that scenery. There's a lot of jumping from the cliff, as an audience I do not know the difference, to me it's all jumping performed by different people. It will be a good idea to have like a text or something to show the differences eg.the other jump is higher than the other, the style of jumping is different with a roll while on the air or something of that sort. Try to add more quirks to it, the video is already engaging just lacking a little bit more of spice. It will be good to hear some screaming voices to put more emphasis on how extreme and hard-core it is to jump. But overall the video was really goooooddd!

As I watch, this video mainly consists of 4 parts: the first part corresponding to the first waterfalls, the second part corresponding to the second and third ones, the third part is when people hear the sound of water, and the last part is the part without music. Each movements of the music mostly follows each part of the video and describes its characteristics accurately. Besides, the music used in the video is very energetic and breathtaking. The scenes used in the video are very wonderful. I'm highly impressed by the green of the lakes. Above all, you are so talented, and it's very kind of you to make this video

MM Scale Models

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Great video overall.
As it was said above I would place some info about the location within the video... probably a map popping out or something similar... that's my 2 cents :)