Gaming Channel GeekUp! Would love to play something with you.

GeekUp

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
User name: GeekUp
Title of introduction: GeekUp! Would love to play something with you.
Your name/ Alias: Rodrigo Drumond
Where are you from? Brazil (Livin in Canada)
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found it in Reddit
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to find different people to collab and help eachother out. Also love to read the Tips in the forums
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Being totally honest. Youtube is what makes me happy, trully happy. I want to be able to make my living from it.
How frequently do you upload? 3 times a week.
What are your hobbies? I could say that i love to make friends from all over the world. meeting good friends is my favorite thing ever.
Games, Animes, Manga, listening to all kinds of music. all those geek stuff are "ME" as you can see by my title hahaha
What is your biggest dream? To be a youtuber, working on it fulltime, and leaving a smile on people`s face with my own smile.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/geekuptube

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Subscriber Goal
Hello @GeekUp, welcome to the community. I'm glad you were able to find us. I also like leaving a smile on people's faces. it just makes my day. Don't forget to check out our Discord server as well. We have a lot of conversations there too. Thank you.

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Ah, a fellow anime fan! Welcome :D

I see that you are a One Piece fan. When it comes to the big 3, One Piece tends to stand out more often for me. Though I'm not exactly caught up to what's happening in the series. The last thing I remember was Luffy meeting the giant mermaid princess lol. Do you watch a lot of shounen anime?

OP
OP
GeekUp

GeekUp

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
Ah, a fellow anime fan! Welcome :D

I see that you are a One Piece fan. When it comes to the big 3, One Piece tends to stand out more often for me. Though I'm not exactly caught up to what's happening in the series. The last thing I remember was Luffy meeting the giant mermaid princess lol. Do you watch a lot of shounen anime?
Hey Ikerot! Sorry for the late man!
I loved the "stopping at the giant mermaid princess" cause that`s probably the worst season for most of us hahahaahah

I love anime anime in general hahah. I`ve recently been addicted to Demon Slayer and ansiously waiting for My Hero Academia`s new season :heart:

What about you, anything to recomend me? checked out your channel, and saw you are a big fan of animes too ha?