Lifestyle Channel Wow these questions puts me on the spot lol!

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Sophie E
Title of introduction: Wow these questions puts me on the spot lol!
Your name/ Alias: Sophie
Where are you from? England
How did you find TubeBuddy? I googled Youtube forum and this was in the list and it looks great.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To connect with fellow youtubers as I have just started my channel but am not really sure what I'm doing with it so need inspiration.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Good question. As it's new I am not really sure right now it's more of a hobby to document my travels and adventures so will see where it takes me.
How frequently do you upload? Most Days
What are your hobbies? Travel, Gym, Yoga, Cooking, Eating, Shopping.
What is your biggest dream? Oooh hard one. To live 6 months here in the UK and 6 months abroad somewhere hot.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvtRjNWLq3T7yhWF7gtcNng?view_as=subscriber
Sorry to put you on the spot! Just want deeper conversations! Happy you found us from a google! We are a browser plugin that can help YouTubers grow by providing them tools that show how to be discovered! I wish you all the best on YouTube if you have any questions, please feel free to ask! :D

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Subscriber Goal
Hmm, how come all I see is a period in the original post as opposed to the entire post quoted in @Andrew 's reply?