YouTube Tips I WANT MORE SUBS, MORE VIEWS! HOW I GET MORE SUBS?

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
I put out 10 whole videos over the past year, and I only have 100 subs! :mad: How I get more subs! No one watches me. No one comments. I tried TubeBuddy, I get no more subs! :confounded:NO VIEWS! Why? I want more sub. I want more views. I want more! Me, me, me, me, me I, I, I. No one watches; no one comments; no one subs. I've done everything possible, but I get no subs. Why does no one watch my videos? I see people who don't do anything and they get subs. I get no subs. Why? I want more subs! :expressionless:

(Please don't be that person. We can't help someone like that. Spend the next 5 years cranking out 3 searchable, clickable videos per week, then ask that question. Otherwise learn the craft and get to work.)

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Subscriber Goal
I enjoy helping Youtubers who want to understand why their channels are struggling to grow even if I am sure many of them won't listen t most of what I say. But I do often wonder why they struggle so much and why are they so obsessed with growth. I see channels like MrBro and Jennelle Eliana that seem to magically grow either because they somehow managed to hit that one amazing combination of factors that triggered Youtube in their favor or that you happen to have a super famous brother who can just call upon his legions of followers to follow him and this, I believe, gives other, new, Yotubers the wrong idea on how to grow a channel. It makes it seem like it's really easy to do and that it can happen to everyone overnight when in reality it's not that easy and even MrBeast himself has spoken about that. But people don't always see that and all they see is "well, if he can get a million subs in a few days by making wacky videos then so can I".