TubeBuddy What has TubeBuddy made easier for you?

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I know I work for TubeBuddy, but there was a time I didn't [Shocking I know!] For me it helped me better understand that YouTube is a search engine, and that people search for content, and if you can get them in the door. Through tools like Keyword Explorer, Search Explorer, Etc. It's powerful! It's also made adding cards and endscreens SO easy!

People's Bookkeeper

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I know I work for TubeBuddy, but there was a time I didn't [Shocking I know!] For me it helped me better understand that YouTube is a search engine, and that people search for content, and if you can get them in the door. Through tools like Keyword Explorer, Search Explorer, Etc. It's powerful! It's also made adding cards and endscreens SO easy!
For me Andrew, TubeBuddy has made the process of discovering great keywords/titles SO much easier. I really love a lot of the tools and some I haven't even started to use yet! I know I know, I need to get on more features haha! But really, I love TubeBuddy, it's amazing!

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Subscriber Goal
Definitely keywords and tags. The idea of making a catchy title not knowing what people were actually looking for was alien to me. But TubeBuddy taught me a thing or two about titles.

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
The quick-links menu haha. Ever since I started using that, it's so much easier to get into Creator Studio, the comments, etc. So it's been easier to navigate YT.

Tito Tim

TubeBuddy User
It really helped me learn about SEO, and I do love the navigation shortcuts (YT itself is very clunky). But my main tool is the comment management. Sorting comments saves tons of time.

I do find it easier to add end cards using regular YT, though... but that is no problem. :)