• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Completed Finding the best time to publish analyzing your video analytics

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannahmayor

Hi! I thought this feature would help us a lot. I know that tubebuddy tells us to publish in the morning where most of my audience lives. But I have almost an equal audience ratio from US, UK, India and many more. So it becomes very confusing to decide when to publish to get more views on our video. So if a feature that helps us to find out the best time to publish could be implemented based on our video performances it would be of great help.

Abhay

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
this you can easily know looking at youtube analytics

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi! I thought this feature would help us a lot. I know that tubebuddy tells us to publish in the morning where most of my audience lives. But I have almost an equal audience ratio from US, UK, India and many more. So it becomes very confusing to decide when to publish to get more views on our video. So if a feature that helps us to find out the best time to publish could be implemented based on our video performances it would be of great help.
We actually use to have a feature like this! :D However, we were told to remove it, but I know we had an idea or too on it! I'll bring this up to the team :D

this you can easily know looking at youtube analytics
Kind of true, though can be very biased based on your current posting schedule. I still think it's a good idea!

OP
OP
hannahmayor

hannahmayor

Yeah! Thank you, I too hope for that because view velocity at the initial phase of a video release does matter a lot.

NA TEN

Yup, I like this too. I have a very international audience as well. It would also be nice to see the best times for each continent. For example, if I am targeting North America, it would be great to know what is the best time to leverage THAT audience.

GearVlogz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.gearvlogz.com
Subscriber Goal
Might I suggest that you pick the most advanced time zone from your followers? In your case UK time zone since they appear to be ahead of India and the Eastern United States. In theory, Your giving your followers an early jumpstart on your content. Aim for those just starting their day off before work or school followed by Lunchtime breaks and then their, after work/school evening starts.

AussieBangerz

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
aussiefragrance.tumblr.com
Subscriber Goal
This is a great idea!
I was about to post the same request.
Only 10% of my viewers are from my home country so I've played around with release times..
Would love some help built into TubeBuddy..

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
This is a great idea!
I was about to post the same request.
Only 10% of my viewers are from my home country so I've played around with release times..
Would love some help built into TubeBuddy..
It's been some time I'll pass this along again!

Eleria83

TubeBuddy User
@Andrew reminder ;-)
This would be an awesome feature, especially for smaller channels with not yet so meaningful statistics

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
@Andrew reminder ;-)
This would be an awesome feature, especially for smaller channels with not yet so meaningful statistics
What we're finding is that most of the time the "Best time to publish" is when YOU tell the audience you do, and follow through with :) If you haven't decided this and want to see when, analyze your recent 48 hours and see the high spikes :D

Jonnoi

Recognized Member
Member of the Month
Subscriber Goal
This is a good idea :heart_eyes:.Yes YouTube analytics can help in that department but for some users like myself I get "not enough information ". With this tubebuddy feature it would certainly help since its independent of youtube and more personalized/unique to your channel's performance.

IanDominicTV

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Didn't this use to be a feature but was lost when YouTube locked down the api?
Either way could be helpful
I think so because there is a warning that says any given time that is consistent is the best time to upload videos on YouTube.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Didn't this use to be a feature but was lost when YouTube locked down the api?
Either way could be helpful
YouTube made us remove this. HOwever, now YT has it themselves which is what we'd recommend EVERYONE here use. Thread closed since this now exists.

To get there go to Analytics, Audience and if you have it, it will tell you the best recommendations from YT http://prntscr.com/teus89

Status
Not open for further replies.