TubeBuddy Suggestion Finding the best time to publish analyzing your video analytics

hannahmayor

New User
Hi! I thought this feature would help us a lot. I know that tubebuddy tells us to publish in the morning where most of my audience lives. But I have almost an equal audience ratio from US, UK, India and many more. So it becomes very confusing to decide when to publish to get more views on our video. So if a feature that helps us to find out the best time to publish could be implemented based on our video performances it would be of great help.

Abhay

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
this you can easily know looking at youtube analytics

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi! I thought this feature would help us a lot. I know that tubebuddy tells us to publish in the morning where most of my audience lives. But I have almost an equal audience ratio from US, UK, India and many more. So it becomes very confusing to decide when to publish to get more views on our video. So if a feature that helps us to find out the best time to publish could be implemented based on our video performances it would be of great help.
We actually use to have a feature like this! :D However, we were told to remove it, but I know we had an idea or too on it! I'll bring this up to the team :D

this you can easily know looking at youtube analytics
Kind of true, though can be very biased based on your current posting schedule. I still think it's a good idea!

OP
OP
hannahmayor

hannahmayor

New User
Yeah! Thank you, I too hope for that because view velocity at the initial phase of a video release does matter a lot.

NA TEN

New User
Yup, I like this too. I have a very international audience as well. It would also be nice to see the best times for each continent. For example, if I am targeting North America, it would be great to know what is the best time to leverage THAT audience.

GearVlogz

TubeBuddy Pro
Gearvlogz.com
Subscriber Goal
Might I suggest that you pick the most advanced time zone from your followers? In your case UK time zone since they appear to be ahead of India and the Eastern United States. In theory, Your giving your followers an early jumpstart on your content. Aim for those just starting their day off before work or school followed by Lunchtime breaks and then their, after work/school evening starts.