• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Work In Progress Storyboading a new video - Work In Progress

People's Bookkeeper

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Star
That's really cool Beanie! I don't storyboard with pictures like you've got haha! That's cool! I tend to come up with my idea, and then I sit down and do a point form outline of the main keys I want to talk about and go over. For any tutorials I do with screen capture, I tend to do that freestyle because it's not as easy to plan that out haha! It's amazing how each content creator has their own process that really works for them. I don't find any two of us are exactly alike in all the preparation and work that we put into videos!

Brave Starr

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
Subscriber Goal
On my gaming channel I've never even done a script. Gaming is a genre mostly dependent on the content first before even the title is conceived and the script gets made on the fly as I play. In essence unscripted. But with my new Youtube help channel I am trying out scripts and it seems to work better although I am still learning how to work with scripts. I am not sure a storyboard would be of much use for the moment since all there is on my videos is me talking with a few images to show some of the things I talk about. But I'm sure storyboarding will soon become a useful tool as well once I start making videos with more visual details such as B-roll and stuff.