• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

What do you think of this thumbnail?

JJisawesome25698

TubeBuddy User
Hey guys, this is my first post here. I would like to know, what do you guys think of this thumbnail and what can I do to improve it?
Thanks
J
IMG_1848.PNG

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm not sure if ΓÇ£play of the gameΓÇ¥ is a term used in the game, or if itΓÇÖs a grammatical error.

I echo Andrew, you should put more characters, and include the logo.
ΓÇ£play of the gameΓÇ¥ still confuses me, you could remove it entirely if the video is about every character In overwatch? That would let you make the text bigger as well.

People's Bookkeeper

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Star
Hey guys, this is my first post here. I would like to know, what do you guys think of this thumbnail and what can I do to improve it?
Thanks
JView attachment 3367

Would definitely add more characters, like the outline though, and the font isn't easy to read. Make it larger, bold it and make the colours stand out. perhaps a coloured box behind the word you want to stand out the most!

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, good shot. The copy should read something more like "Every Character in Overwatch EVER!!!!1!!!"

The copy should also have a black growth border and a black drop shadow to make it easier to read.

(copy = text in the advertising world.)