Educational Channel The People's Bookkeeper - I do business and YouTube Tips/Strategies to help people grow their channels and businesses

People's Bookkeeper

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Star
User name: People's Bookkeeper
Title of introduction: The People's Bookkeeper - I do business and YouTube Tips/Strategies to help people grow their channels and businesses
Your name/ Alias: The People's Bookkeeper (Most call me PB) (Real name is Tim)
Where are you from? Prince Edward Island, Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Originally found TubeBuddy through Nick Nimmin a long while back!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I love Tubebuddy, have been using it for a while now and have an upgraded account! The engagement with my own community inspired me to continue reaching out to new content creators and Andrew has been super responsive while engaging with his content and I love his style and presentation in the Tubebuddy videos as well as his own content! Andrew invited me to the forums which is why I took a look and I love it! Super happy to be a part of the Tubebuddy forums and I hope I can contribute to other people growing and being successful on YouTube!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My main goal is to be able to provide for my family and have the opportunity to make this a full time career. I love helping people, and growing my own business is something I love. The thought of getting to make helpful videos that change lives and help people figure out their struggles on YouTube is really amazing. I also love speaking (have done so for years at my church) and I can talk all day, so the thought of being able to eventually speak at conferences is something that I find really exciting too!
How frequently do you upload? I upload every Wednesday and every Friday! 2 Videos per week!
What are your hobbies? YouTube of course lol. But I also love business, health, family time, ping pong, games, and time at church with my family. My faith is the most important part of my life!
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream would be to have a YouTube channel that touches thousands of lives and to eventually not only attend VidSummit, but be able to speak there!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/thepeoplesbookkeeper

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: People's Bookkeeper
Title of introduction: The People's Bookkeeper - I do business and YouTube Tips/Strategies to help people grow their channels and businesses
Your name/ Alias: The People's Bookkeeper (Most call me PB) (Real name is Tim)
Where are you from? Prince Edward Island, Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Originally found TubeBuddy through Nick Nimmin a long while back!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I love Tubebuddy, have been using it for a while now and have an upgraded account! The engagement with my own community inspired me to continue reaching out to new content creators and Andrew has been super responsive while engaging with his content and I love his style and presentation in the Tubebuddy videos as well as his own content! Andrew invited me to the forums which is why I took a look and I love it! Super happy to be a part of the Tubebuddy forums and I hope I can contribute to other people growing and being successful on YouTube!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My main goal is to be able to provide for my family and have the opportunity to make this a full time career. I love helping people, and growing my own business is something I love. The thought of getting to make helpful videos that change lives and help people figure out their struggles on YouTube is really amazing. I also love speaking (have done so for years at my church) and I can talk all day, so the thought of being able to eventually speak at conferences is something that I find really exciting too!
How frequently do you upload? I upload every Wednesday and every Friday! 2 Videos per week!
What are your hobbies? YouTube of course lol. But I also love business, health, family time, ping pong, games, and time at church with my family. My faith is the most important part of my life!
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream would be to have a YouTube channel that touches thousands of lives and to eventually not only attend VidSummit, but be able to speak there!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/thepeoplesbookkeeper

Welcome to the forums! I've noticed your activity! @Nick Nimmin is here somewhere always lurking! I'm glad you took me up on joining the forums! :D I think this thread is a great one and will be giving it a sticky!

Great to meet you, and see you at VidSummit someday!

OP
OP
People's Bookkeeper

People's Bookkeeper

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Star
Aw that's awesome Andrew, thank you my friend! I am truly grateful, I enjoy being sticky haha! Wait a second......

You too my friend, really love what you're doing with your own channels Andrew, you are a talented guy! I would love to make it to VidSummit! Next year is my goal! :)