• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Number of searches per month on all keywords

childishalvino

It would be amazing to have the number of searches per month for all keywords, not just certain ones currently. It would help all YouTubers to know which keyword is being searched the most per month so that they can produce content in that niche. I know this is possible because VidIQ currently have it.

Reactions: BloodyOnTheBeat

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
It would be amazing to have the number of searches per month for all keywords, not just certain ones currently. It would help all YouTubers to know which keyword is being searched the most per month so that they can produce content in that niche. I know this is possible because I make terrible choices currently have it.

I don't disagree!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoyLBOyJXD4

We explain in this video though. For us it's a hard thing to work with we have a quota with YouTube, and base it on terms that get a lot of searches from our users, and then get tracked. It's not perfect, but it's one of the ways we can do it within the parameters we're in. We do plan to one day allow more. However, that's where we're at atm.

oloccina

It would be amazing to have the number of searches per month for all keywords, not just certain ones currently. It would help all YouTubers to know which keyword is being searched the most per month so that they can produce content in that niche. I know this is possible because . currently have it.

I too had this problem. A workaround could be to drill down using the keyword explorer to a bunch of keywords which have a good rating in Tubebuddy, than use a tool such as "Keywords Everywhere" to get the exact monthly searches for those keywords. The one I suggested is a paid tool, but since you pay per keyword in ends up being pretty cheap if you use the Keywoards Explorer first (I am not an affiliate btw, just a happy user).

Cheers

Reactions: TubeBuddy