• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Instagram Integration

ABC123Toys

It is good to have Instagram Integration also as same as the Twitter integration that TubeBuddy currently has. I think that will help the creators a lot to promote their videos. Thanks a lot.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
It is good to have Instagram Integration also as same as the Twitter integration that TubeBuddy currently has. I think that will help the creators a lot to promote their videos. Thanks a lot.
The only problem is twitter let's you have links and IG posts do not, so would posting in the bio be the way around this? :)

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I’m a big user of instragram and I don’t really see how you could implement such a feature to TubeBuddy outside of maybe giving TubeBuddy publishing rights to your Instagram (I don’t actually think that’s possible on instagrams end, I don’t think Instagram allows it) and even if they did allow you to say, automatically post thumbnails from YouTube onto instram, you’d have your thumbnails cropped on your gallery.

I do know Instagram allows you to push your posts to twitter, but I don’t think it’s possible to post direct to Instagram without going through the manual posting method.