• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Instagram Integration

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
It is good to have Instagram Integration also as same as the Twitter integration that TubeBuddy currently has. I think that will help the creators a lot to promote their videos. Thanks a lot.

The only problem is twitter let's you have links and IG posts do not, so would posting in the bio be the way around this? :)

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm a big user of instragram and I donΓÇÖt really see how you could implement such a feature to TubeBuddy outside of maybe giving TubeBuddy publishing rights to your Instagram (I donΓÇÖt actually think thatΓÇÖs possible on instagrams end, I donΓÇÖt think Instagram allows it) and even if they did allow you to say, automatically post thumbnails from YouTube onto instram, youΓÇÖd have your thumbnails cropped on your gallery.

I do know Instagram allows you to push your posts to twitter, but I donΓÇÖt think itΓÇÖs possible to post direct to Instagram without going through the manual posting method.