• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Bulk monitzation mid and post role

Wanderer001

I have found myself and for others having to manually go back through in my case hundreds of videos and for someone else thousands of videos to add mid and post ad breaks. At the time videos did not have the mid role option. Going back and placing this is a very time consuming thing. Having the ability to bulk select mid and post ad breaks on videos over 10 min would be great.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I have found myself and for others having to manually go back through in my case hundreds of videos and for someone else thousands of videos to add mid and post ad breaks. At the time videos did not have the mid role option. Going back and placing this is a very time consuming thing. Having the ability to bulk select mid and post ad breaks on videos over 10 min would be great.

YouTube already has this as a feature, so I guess what would make it different then YouTube's own? :D

OP
OP
W

Wanderer001

YouTube already has this as a feature, so I guess what would make it different then YouTube's own? :D
Having it with in the bulk work follow area of Tubebuddy would mean less digging. To be honest I was not even aware that YouTube had its own. I am still not sure I have even found it where you can add mid and post ad breaks. So if one person can not find it how many others might be in the same boat. Also, YouTube keeps changing where actions are located. Tubebuddy has always been helpful bringing these harder to find actions to the surface.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Having it with in the bulk work follow area of Tubebuddy would mean less digging. To be honest I was not even aware that YouTube had its own. I am still not sure I have even found it where you can add mid and post ad breaks. So if one person can not find it how many others might be in the same boat. Also, YouTube keeps changing where actions are located. Tubebuddy has always been helpful bringing these harder to find actions to the surface.

That's fair. We don't really have any bulk monetization change tools at the moment, but we'll see how the community interacts with this post :D

OP
OP
W

Wanderer001

That's fair. We don't really have any bulk monetization change tools at the moment, but we'll see how the community interacts with this post :D

I would also like to clarify that I was originally talking about being able to bulk add a mid and post role ad to several videos at a time, not adding bulk mid roles to a single video. So something like the demonetization check. Does a video over 10 min have a mid and post ad role set yes/no. If no select here to bulk turn on mid and post roles for those videos.

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I would also like to clarify that I was originally talking about being able to bulk add a mid and post role ad to several videos at a time, not adding bulk mid roles to a single video. So something like the demonetization check. Does a video over 10 min have a mid and post ad role set yes/no. If no select here to bulk turn on mid and post roles for those videos.
I get what youΓÇÖre saying. For example, I want want all my videos that are over 10 minutes to have 3 mid roll ads. Rather than going into each video separately and adding those mid rolls, selecting 10 videos, and automatically inserting 3 mid rolls to those 10 videos.

the only tricky thing to be mindful of is sometimes automatically inserting ads robotically doesnΓÇÖt factor in weather the placement is appropriate, you could have a mid roll ad places in a really inappropriate spot, like when youΓÇÖre making an important point, and mid sentence your point is interrupted by a mid roll.

that said, being able to mass insert like 3 mid rolls as a kind of templet, you can then refine those placements later

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I get what youΓÇÖre saying. For example, I want want all my videos that are over 10 minutes to have 3 mid roll ads. Rather than going into each video separately and adding those mid rolls, selecting 10 videos, and automatically inserting 3 mid rolls to those 10 videos.

the only tricky thing to be mindful of is sometimes automatically inserting ads robotically doesnΓÇÖt factor in weather the placement is appropriate, you could have a mid roll ad places in a really inappropriate spot, like when youΓÇÖre making an important point, and mid sentence your point is interrupted by a mid roll.

that said, being able to mass insert like 3 mid rolls as a kind of templet, you can then refine those placements later

Again sounds similar to the architecture we build our cards, and endscreen features on, but it's the monetization side, so I'm not sure how YouTube is on interaction automated there.