Entertainment Channel Hi - Just joined here & hope to gain more knowledge to better my channel

Retro Reels

New User
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
User name: Retro Reels
Title of introduction: Hi - Just joined here & hope to gain more knowledge to better my channel
Your name/ Alias: Retro Reels
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Via Youtube help videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To gain further info
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To have a successful channel
How frequently do you upload? Daily / wherever I can
What are your hobbies? Movies, Games, Vintage Toys
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/c/RetroReels

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Retro Reels
Title of introduction: Hi - Just joined here & hope to gain more knowledge to better my channel
Your name/ Alias: Retro Reels
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Via Youtube help videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To gain further info
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To have a successful channel
How frequently do you upload? Daily / wherever I can
What are your hobbies? Movies, Games, Vintage Toys
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
http://www.youtube.com/c/RetroReels
Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions about TubeBuddy please feel free to ask! What is your favorite vintage toy? :D

OP
OP
Retro Reels

Retro Reels

New User
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions about TubeBuddy please feel free to ask! What is your favorite vintage toy? :D
Thanks Andrew- I like a lot of them but mainly Star Wars, He-Man, A-Team - mostly 80's!
Ive been a TubeBuddy Star member for a few months now - wouldn't be without it now! Only trouble I've had with it is when updating older thumbs - Youtube doesn't seem to process them properly. Is this something you are familiar with?

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks Andrew- I like a lot of them but mainly Star Wars, He-Man, A-Team - mostly 80's!
Ive been a TubeBuddy Star member for a few months now - wouldn't be without it now! Only trouble I've had with it is when updating older thumbs - Youtube doesn't seem to process them properly. Is this something you are familiar with?
Is it making the quality of the thumbnail worse?

OP
OP
Retro Reels

Retro Reels

New User
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Is it making the quality of the thumbnail worse?
No, its just not updating properly. The image changes on the video manager screen, and also in the edit screen, however the large image on the edit page remains the same. I have tried downloading the thumb created with Tubebuddy and doing the replacement via Youtube itself, but it still doesn't change the main image. The original image doesn't update through Facebook debugger either. This has happened on a few videos now, others I have changed successfully.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
No, its just not updating properly. The image changes on the video manager screen, and also in the edit screen, however the large image on the edit page remains the same. I have tried downloading the thumb created with Tubebuddy and doing the replacement via Youtube itself, but it still doesn't change the main image. The original image doesn't update through Facebook debugger either. This has happened on a few videos now, others I have changed successfully.
I'd first ask have you cleared your cache? Since it's showing up some places, but not others that is interesting.

OP
OP
Retro Reels

Retro Reels

New User
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I tried that, however it was showing the same on several computers and the same on my phone. Strangely it's just finally changed - Im now wondering if there is a delay with Youtube for processing edits of older videos?