• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV The boys

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Watched the first episode. Had a bit of a hard time staying focused maybe because there was too much talk not enough action. Just got a bit bored. But I'll give it another go and watch episode 2 to see if I can get into it. At the moment I have a few shows on my plate to watch so I'll have to find the time. Gotta watch season 6 of SH.I.E.L.D., 2 seasons of Krypton, 2 seasons of American Gods and season 2 of Black Lightning plus I am trying to convince myself to watch Arrow from the beginning since I have never watched the entire thing from the beginning so I can be ready for the next DC crossover in December plus Batwoman is coming soo as well. Just so much to watch. LOL.

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Watched the first episode. Had a bit of a hard time staying focused maybe because there was too much talk not enough action. Just got a bit bored. But I'll give it another go and watch episode 2 to see if I can get into it. At the moment I have a few shows on my plate to watch so I'll have to find the time. Gotta watch season 6 of SH.I.E.L.D., 2 seasons of Krypton, 2 seasons of American Gods and season 2 of Black Lightning plus I am trying to convince myself to watch Arrow from the beginning since I have never watched the entire thing from the beginning so I can be ready for the next DC crossover in December plus Batwoman is coming soo as well. Just so much to watch. LOL.

I'd give it the first 3 it's really good

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
No I can't say that I have. Do you know if its on Hulu or netflix now?

TanookiAlex

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I remember getting hooked on season 1 a couple of months ago and i'm super eager for season 2 when it comes out this september. The amount of crude, dark humour and action that goes on makes it a really enjoyable to watch for mature teens like myself. Who do you think they're going to kill off next?