Gaming Channel #1 muslim gamer Apex legends (PS4)

FiQh_HQ

New User
User name: FiQh_HQ
Title of introduction: #1 muslim gamer Apex legends (PS4)
Your name/ Alias: FiQh_HQ
Where are you from? Louisiana
How did you find TubeBuddy? The YouTube channel nick Nimmin ( love that guy btw)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to be a part of a community as well as build my own community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: As a muslim scholar as well as muslim gamer, there are not a lot of content creators out there like myself. so I want to show that muslims can be great gaming personalities as well as show other muslims that they are welcome to be a part of as well as contribute to the gaming industry.
How frequently do you upload? I post apex legends tips/tutorial videos every thursday at 10:00am GMT
What are your hobbies? Gaming and basketball
What is your biggest dream? To be well known and accepted in the gaming industry
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOdLSn_1HOa0RAx9DjGT66Q?view_as=subscriber

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Subscriber Goal
Hello @FiQh_HQ, welcome to the community. I'll be honest, a Muslim gamer is not something I have ever heard before. Actually pretty cool. It's great to see gaming can reach all walks of life. I'm not a big fan of Apex Legends but with the new solo mode, if it becomes permanent I may consider giving it a second chance. Good luck with reaching your dreams.

OP
OP
FiQh_HQ

FiQh_HQ

New User
Thanks man I really appreciate that. I'll be sure to work hard. And yeah I hope you do give it another shot. It's actually the only BR that's done it for me. But thanks again