YouTube Question Are you using the New YouTube Studio Beta?

Are you using the New YouTube Studio Beta?

• I'm using the new YouTube Studio Beta?

• I'm using YouTube Classic.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal

Tito Tim

TubeBuddy Pro
titotim.com
I am really liking most of the new studio - except the upload screen. It feels very clunky to me, and it has never worked all the way through. My vids get about 60% uploaded and the whole thing freezes. I end up using the classic upload screen, and having to delete the original attempt.

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Seems its upon us!
*sigh* and it's such a bother XD
I'm having issues with the comments and I keep having to go back to Classic in order to use it. It takes longer to load compared to Classic.

Although since I'm on a hiatus, I'm not using it as much so I'm not *as* annoyed >.>

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
*sigh* and it's such a bother XD
I'm having issues with the comments and I keep having to go back to Classic in order to use it. It takes longer to load compared to Classic.

Although since I'm on a hiatus, I'm not using it as much so I'm not *as* annoyed >.>
That's fair. I wish it loaded faster, but with more people using it, it'll help them figure out how to speed it up. [He said hopefully]

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Im using it, but im new to this game so never used the classic.

If you dont know what your missing and all that.
What are your thoughts on how it looks? Is it easy for you to understand?

I wish they'd go ahead and pull the plug, just switch over and be done with it.
I tell them this every time when they ask: "Why haven't you switched over" My answer is usually you haven't full committed so why should I?

Phil1983

New User
Subscriber Goal
What are your thoughts on how it looks? Is it easy for you to understand?

I like the look, did struggle to find things like altering my end screen etc, being new to youtube any way didnt help.

I used google to teach me where things where but now ive found this forum ill be probably spending quite a bit of time on here ha!

I tell them this every time when they ask: "Why haven't you switched over" My answer is usually you haven't full committed so why should I?