Lifestyle Channel Please Join Latitude Jones on her Wheelchair Adventures!

Latitude Jones

New User
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Latitude Jones
Title of introduction: Please Join Latitude Jones on her Wheelchair Adventures!
Your name/ Alias: Latitude Jones
Where are you from? Champaign, IL, US
How did you find TubeBuddy? I *think* it was through the Youtube Creator's videos. So glad I found it!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am always looking for new Youtube friends, but also I'd like to learn more about how to grow my channel. I admire so many YouTubers! Thanks for reading this thread. :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to shine a light on persons with disabilities, whether they are visible (like being in a wheelchair) or invisible (like having a feeding tube that is covered by clothing). I am disabled myself, new to a wheelchair, and love trying new things. I want to show the world that I can and will "just keep swimming" even though I'll be doing it from my seat. :)
Also I already own my own business and I'm hoping that Youtube can be a source of revenue in the future.
How frequently do you upload? Daily-weekly
What are your hobbies? Riding my wheelchair at the skate rink and playing Nintendo nonstop.
What is your biggest dream? To have 1000 Subscribers!
YouTube Channel Link: UCDhttgkrDWuxrCB2ozqJdFw

"And the Great Work begins..." -Angels in America, Tony Kushner

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Latitude Jones
Title of introduction: Please Join Latitude Jones on her Wheelchair Adventures!
Your name/ Alias: Latitude Jones
Where are you from? Champaign, IL, US
How did you find TubeBuddy? I *think* it was through the Youtube Creator's videos. So glad I found it!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am always looking for new Youtube friends, but also I'd like to learn more about how to grow my channel. I admire so many YouTubers! Thanks for reading this thread. :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to shine a light on persons with disabilities, whether they are visible (like being in a wheelchair) or invisible (like having a feeding tube that is covered by clothing). I am disabled myself, new to a wheelchair, and love trying new things. I want to show the world that I can and will "just keep swimming" even though I'll be doing it from my seat. :)
Also I already own my own business and I'm hoping that Youtube can be a source of revenue in the future.
How frequently do you upload? Daily-weekly
What are your hobbies? Riding my wheelchair at the skate rink and playing Nintendo nonstop.
What is your biggest dream? To have 1000 Subscribers!
YouTube Channel Link: UCDhttgkrDWuxrCB2ozqJdFw

"And the Great Work begins..." -Angels in America, Tony Kushner
Welcome to the forums! It was great to see you in our Live stream earlier today! I'm glad you found us from another creator! A lot of people find us that way, and it's awesome to see you did too! This is a great place to meet new people, and if you're active here the forums are active back! :D

I think your goal with your channel is incredible, and I wish you all the best. I think we need more messages like yours!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!