TubeBuddy Suggestion Podcast to YouTube Video

Jeffrey Powers

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
I've been debating with others over whether an audio podcast should be put on YouTube. My answer is YES. Some think the video will be demoted, which makes no sense - it will only get demoted if people don't listen, negatively comment (while you don't moderate), or if the video contains copyright content. If you get 10k on iTunes, you should get at least 1k on YouTube (if not more). Especially since Premium has a "Listen Only" feature.

I started thinking how TubeBuddy could capitalize on this. The answer is pretty simple - create a template that puts together a simple video to the audio for upload. Similar to the thumbnail, but this will add a 30-90 second moving thumbnail. Elements like moving wave forms, changing photos, background color change, social network subscribe mentions,or something else of the sort.

I would think a few corporate podcasts would like to utilize this method to getting their word across.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I've been debating with others over whether an audio podcast should be put on YouTube. My answer is YES. Some think the video will be demoted, which makes no sense - it will only get demoted if people don't listen, negatively comment (while you don't moderate), or if the video contains copyright content. If you get 10k on iTunes, you should get at least 1k on YouTube (if not more). Especially since Premium has a "Listen Only" feature.

I started thinking how TubeBuddy could capitalize on this. The answer is pretty simple - create a template that puts together a simple video to the audio for upload. Similar to the thumbnail, but this will add a 30-90 second moving thumbnail. Elements like moving wave forms, changing photos, background color change, social network subscribe mentions,or something else of the sort.

I would think a few corporate podcasts would like to utilize this method to getting their word across.

This sounds a lot like Repurpose.io : https://repurpose.io/ which we have worked with before. I don't know if this is something we'd add, but we'll see how the community votes on this :D

Ento

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
www.theentopodcast.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
I started my channel by uploading the podcast audio to youtube. Since publishing them with just the podcast cover art I am now going back over and starting to work on the cover art, tag etc.

The other thing I have to look at is trying to get images through the audio, so far it's just the cover art so not great at keeping attention on YouTube. I was thinking of going on Fiverr to see if I could get someone to animate something for it.

I am now looking at going at this from the other way and doing a video version of the podcast then uploading the audio through Libsyn

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I started my channel by uploading the podcast audio to youtube. Since publishing them with just the podcast cover art I am now going back over and starting to work on the cover art, tag etc.

The other thing I have to look at is trying to get images through the audio, so far it's just the cover art so not great at keeping attention on YouTube. I was thinking of going on Fiverr to see if I could get someone to animate something for it.

I am now looking at going at this from the other way and doing a video version of the podcast then uploading the audio through Libsyn
So do you want this suggestion or...?

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
It looks quite good as it moves the audio if I was doing a podcast to video or the other way if I stick with YouTube. Might have to give the free account a try

Make sure to read the voting rules of this section then :D