WebbsBuilds

New User
Subscriber Goal
User name: WebbsBuilds
Title of introduction: Who loves Lego!?
Your name/ Alias: Webbs
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I love to see the content that people are creating and gaining tips, tricks and knowledge for my own channel by the people who've been at this stage before, and hopefully be able to help others in the community who are just starting out.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd love to have a successful channel. I'd love to have an interactive viewer base, host competitions and challenges, and be involved with people with similar interests.
How frequently do you upload? I try to post weekly, it all depends at the moment on how much time I have to build. I'd be interested to see if there any other things people might be interested in viewing in between builds videos.
What are your hobbies? I only recently got in to Lego, but I have a very busy lifestyle and so building Lego gives me time to turn everything off. I find it quite therapeutic and I love the designs and quality of the builds! Outside of Lego, I am a big Ice Hockey fan, and recently returning Ice Hockey player. I also love films and TV shows.
What is your biggest dream? To live a long, happy and successful life, and keeping those around me feeling the same way!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAoODPjMFmJBrO8Ox9Xv6iQ

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: WebbsBuilds
Title of introduction: Who loves Lego!?
Your name/ Alias: Webbs
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I love to see the content that people are creating and gaining tips, tricks and knowledge for my own channel by the people who've been at this stage before, and hopefully be able to help others in the community who are just starting out.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd love to have a successful channel. I'd love to have an interactive viewer base, host competitions and challenges, and be involved with people with similar interests.
How frequently do you upload? I try to post weekly, it all depends at the moment on how much time I have to build. I'd be interested to see if there any other things people might be interested in viewing in between builds videos.
What are your hobbies? I only recently got in to Lego, but I have a very busy lifestyle and so building Lego gives me time to turn everything off. I find it quite therapeutic and I love the designs and quality of the builds! Outside of Lego, I am a big Ice Hockey fan, and recently returning Ice Hockey player. I also love films and TV shows.
What is your biggest dream? To live a long, happy and successful life, and keeping those around me feeling the same way!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAoODPjMFmJBrO8Ox9Xv6iQ
I LOVE lego! I've been building since I was a kid! I'm glad you joined our forums! They're full of all of that, and hope you enjoy the conversations! What kind of competitions would you host? Speed building? How is hockey? What position do you play? :D

I hope you enjoy our forums, and welcome! :D

OP
OP
WebbsBuilds

WebbsBuilds

New User
Subscriber Goal
Thanks Andrew! I'm sure I will!
I really enjoy seeing peoples Moc builds so would probably hold competitions around that. I prefer playing left wing but sometimes play center. It's good thank you. I played when I was a kid, and have been itching for years to get back on the ice, and I'm really enjoying it!
I LOVE lego! I've been building since I was a kid! I'm glad you joined our forums! They're full of all of that, and hope you enjoy the conversations! What kind of competitions would you host? Speed building? How is hockey? What position do you play? :D

I hope you enjoy our forums, and welcome! :D