Entertainment Channel PokeCharles - Dad and Son Pokemon Opening/Community - Going to catch them all together!

PokeCharles

New User
User name: PokeCharles
Title of introduction: PokeCharles - Dad and Son Pokemon Opening/Community - Going to catch them all together!
Your name/ Alias: Adam/Charles/PokeCharles
Where are you from? Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? searching for ways to help - google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Community
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Confidence with my son - bonding, and happiness
My son was diagnosed with some social and learning disabilities, and what was recommended by therapists and doctors among other things was to get focused on something that can keep him engaged, but also so he can start to set priorities and organize in his head a road map for completion. He came home a few months ago with some Pokemon cards a friend gave him. The rest is history, we have found it to be the best thing so far and he looks forward to doing videos and coming up with ideas everyday. I think the only thing truly holding us back, is my ability to edit/record/creativity so I am trying my best so he can succeed, as he has really put his heart into this. I want to show him the world, and that he can do anything he wants, and we love him so much!
How frequently do you upload? Every other day - going to start recording multiple per day and setting a time to send them out (feel free to recommend)
What are your hobbies? Pokemon Collecting :)
What is your biggest dream? To make it on YouTube (just to be successful for my son to show him if you put your heart and soul in something, good will come from it)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCThH0cn_M1mmptVuwqdrWbA

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: PokeCharles
Title of introduction: PokeCharles - Dad and Son Pokemon Opening/Community - Going to catch them all together!
Your name/ Alias: Adam/Charles/PokeCharles
Where are you from? Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? searching for ways to help - google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Community
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Confidence with my son - bonding, and happiness
My son was diagnosed with some social and learning disabilities, and what was recommended by therapists and doctors among other things was to get focused on something that can keep him engaged, but also so he can start to set priorities and organize in his head a road map for completion. He came home a few months ago with some Pokemon cards a friend gave him. The rest is history, we have found it to be the best thing so far and he looks forward to doing videos and coming up with ideas everyday. I think the only thing truly holding us back, is my ability to edit/record/creativity so I am trying my best so he can succeed, as he has really put his heart into this. I want to show him the world, and that he can do anything he wants, and we love him so much!
How frequently do you upload? Every other day - going to start recording multiple per day and setting a time to send them out (feel free to recommend)
What are your hobbies? Pokemon Collecting :)
What is your biggest dream? To make it on YouTube (just to be successful for my son to show him if you put your heart and soul in something, good will come from it)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCThH0cn_M1mmptVuwqdrWbA
Welcome Poke Charles! How long have you been playing together? When it comes to anything on YouTube remember that YouTube is a SEARCH engine! Second largest in the world. A great way to grow is by searchable content you can research through TubeBuddy! I wish you both all the best in your journey and goal! I think your dream is important and more of us could learn from it! Thanks for being here!

OP
OP
PokeCharles

PokeCharles

New User
Welcome Poke Charles! How long have you been playing together? When it comes to anything on YouTube remember that YouTube is a SEARCH engine! Second largest in the world. A great way to grow is by searchable content you can research through TubeBuddy! I wish you both all the best in your journey and goal! I think your dream is important and more of us could learn from it! Thanks for being here!
He has been fully engaged now for a few months, prior to that we were having trouble finding things that would keep him engaged, if I could change one thing it would have been to collect these cards when I was younger, because of course he loves all the older cards, haha.... - thanks for the advice, I am starting to get the hang of the system, and I am hoping to be able to do my part in helping him succeed :)