Drew’N’Crew

New User
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Drew’N’Crew
Title of introduction: Hello All!!
Your name/ Alias: Drew’N’Crew
Where are you from? Alliance, NE
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google search on questions about bettering my YouTube Channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It looked like there would be some useful information about how to have a better YouTube channel on here.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Eventually I would like to monetize my channel, but for right now am just focused on how to make better videos and learn how to better promote them.
How frequently do you upload? One a week.
What are your hobbies? Outdoor activities. Hiking, swimming, golfing, biking, etc. Also enjoy movies and video games on occasion.
What is your biggest dream? To be able to retire early from my career and make a living making YouTube videos.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0msel73XWSzsUq4_Mlsbjw

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Drew’N’Crew
Title of introduction: Hello All!!
Your name/ Alias: Drew’N’Crew
Where are you from? Alliance, NE
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google search on questions about bettering my YouTube Channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It looked like there would be some useful information about how to have a better YouTube channel on here.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Eventually I would like to monetize my channel, but for right now am just focused on how to make better videos and learn how to better promote them.
How frequently do you upload? One a week.
What are your hobbies? Outdoor activities. Hiking, swimming, golfing, biking, etc. Also enjoy movies and video games on occasion.
What is your biggest dream? To be able to retire early from my career and make a living making YouTube videos.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0msel73XWSzsUq4_Mlsbjw
Welcome Drew'N'Crew! I fixed your sub button on our forum, and it should be working now! I'm glad you found us looking to better your YT channel! That's what we aim to do! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! :D

RazzBarlow

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to TubeBuddy. It sounds like you've already learned some valuable lessons. I think you're on the right track. TubeBuddy is a great tool and a great community!