Vlog Channel I am a counselor looking to bring mental health awarness and show my love of dogs

Ashleyj22

New User
User name: Ashleyj22
Title of introduction: I am a counselor looking to bring mental health awarness and show my love of dogs
Your name/ Alias: Ashley Jackson
Where are you from? Spokane, wa
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I thought it will help me learn ideas to grow my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to grow my channel and bring mental health awarness and eventually create my own business
How frequently do you upload? Multiple times a week
What are your hobbies? I am a full time PhD student pshh what are hobbies lol
What is your biggest dream? To have my own AAT-C program
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCBCemdKymTDGXoc9YfJPeRA

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Ashleyj22
Title of introduction: I am a counselor looking to bring mental health awarness and show my love of dogs
Your name/ Alias: Ashley Jackson
Where are you from? Spokane, wa
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I thought it will help me learn ideas to grow my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to grow my channel and bring mental health awarness and eventually create my own business
How frequently do you upload? Multiple times a week
What are your hobbies? I am a full time PhD student pshh what are hobbies lol
What is your biggest dream? To have my own AAT-C program
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCBCemdKymTDGXoc9YfJPeRA
Welcome! I think your goal is incredible! Do you have any questions about Tubebuddy? Let us know :)

Leahbeeart

New User
TubeBuddy User
leahbourne.design
Subscriber Goal
Lovely to meet you here Ashley! I think your channel is an amazing idea. I really feel that mental health needs to be spoken about more, and be made less taboo. And dogs as well? What could be more perfect!?

Torie

New User
Subscriber Goal
Hi there. I just started my first channel. And I just wanted to tell I'm glad to see someone else that wanted to make mental health awareness. I suffer from bipolar depression. My goal is tell people my story and never give up!