TubeBuddy Did TubeBuddy get folded into YT? (because all help materials click to YT sites)

FAB

New User
New to the forum and admit that I rarely jump on TB myself so I rely on the TB basic videos to remind me how to do editing... {I have a PRO account and I finally went back to the classic view}
it has been a long day as the UI defaulted to the new beta) yet now I can't find any of my "basic" video tutorials (eg. like how to add other video footage into my new uploaded video footage).
1. Does anyone know where all the basic video tutorials have been stored online? (I can find the thumbnail generator and 'more views' yet need the basics still!)
2.Is Tb going to update it's video library to recreate the explainer videos with the new UI?
3. Did TubeBuddy get folded into YT? (because all help materials click over to YT sites)
cheers,

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
New to the forum and admit that I rarely jump on TB myself so I rely on the TB basic videos to remind me how to do editing... {I have a PRO account and I finally went back to the classic view}
it has been a long day as the UI defaulted to the new beta) yet now I can't find any of my "basic" video tutorials (eg. like how to add other video footage into my new uploaded video footage).
1. Does anyone know where all the basic video tutorials have been stored online? (I can find the thumbnail generator and 'more views' yet need the basics still!)
2.Is Tb going to update it's video library to recreate the explainer videos with the new UI?
3. Did TubeBuddy get folded into YT? (because all help materials click over to YT sites)
cheers,
Hello @FAB are you talking about on the forums? They are all still on our youtube channel! https://youtube.com/tubebuddy

So to answer question 1, they are on our youtube channel!

2 That's what I am working on as we speak! :D

3 I'm not sure what you mean on this one sorry :X

OP
OP
F

FAB

New User
Hey @Andrew I couldn't find the tutorials for adding extra video footage to an existing video or for merging 2 or more videos. (I swear it used to be so easy to find!) Got a search criteria or a URL?

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey @Andrew I couldn't find the tutorials for adding extra video footage to an existing video or for merging 2 or more videos. (I swear it used to be so easy to find!) Got a search criteria or a URL?
We don't have tools that do that... they were native YouTube features, and I believe you can still do them in the beta.