Gaming Did I just do SEO?

Timmichanga

New User
I switched my ranked settings from My browser results to Incognito and now when I search my video I come up as #2 did I just optimize my video without realizing???

McNaquar

New User
Subscriber Goal
Not quite.. SEO requires you have a compelling title with searchable data (searchable data comes before compelling title) to make up your title and use relevant tags with the help of TubeBuddy. Also having the compelling title feature some of the tags as well as having the tags mentioned in the wording of the description works too. There should be a tutorial by one of the Admins, Andrew, explaining this better.

OP
OP
Timmichanga

Timmichanga

New User
Not quite.. SEO requires you have a compelling title with searchable data (searchable data comes before compelling title) to make up your title and use relevant tags with the help of TubeBuddy. Also having the compelling title feature some of the tags as well as having the tags mentioned in the wording of the description works too. There should be a tutorial by one of the Admins, Andrew, explaining this better.
That's what I've done.

OP
OP
Timmichanga

Timmichanga

New User

McNaquar

New User
Subscriber Goal
Well your off to a good start. the Number 2 rank on incog mode tells you that when people are searching for that video, or specifically the tag you are using, the video for which you are using the tag on will appear in the second slot on search results. Good Job!