YouTube Help YouTube Kid's Channels - Huge drop

Hello there,
We're Kids Learning Videos, an educational children's channel. We've been on YouTube for 10 years and have had a lot of success. We have over 230 million views and 240K subscribers. We've never had any issues with copyright or community content strikes. We've just made quality educational content.
Starting around July 10th, we had a large drop of views from YouTube.com (seen in purple below) Then starting in August, our views from YouTube Kids dropped to basically zero. It's been very painful.
We haven't done anything different on our end. We've reached out to our content manager, but haven't heard anything back.
I'm looking to the group to see if you've heard of anything?
Any thoughts?
What would you do?
Thanks

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello there,
We're Kids Learning Videos, an educational children's channel. We've been on YouTube for 10 years and have had a lot of success. We have over 230 million views and 240K subscribers. We've never had any issues with copyright or community content strikes. We've just made quality educational content.
Starting around July 10th, we had a large drop of views from YouTube.com (seen in purple below) Then starting in August, our views from YouTube Kids dropped to basically zero. It's been very painful.
We haven't done anything different on our end. We've reached out to our content manager, but haven't heard anything back.
I'm looking to the group to see if you've heard of anything?
Any thoughts?
What would you do?
Thanks
View attachment 3275
Currently there are issues with YouTube views in your stats:

View: https://twitter.com/NickNimmin/status/1159388278132359174?s=20

That might be why it dropped to 0. The other stuff is based on YouTube being harder on kids content due to past controversies.

OP
OP
Kids Learning Videos
Currently there are issues with YouTube views in your stats:

View: https://twitter.com/NickNimmin/status/1159388278132359174?s=20

That might be why it dropped to 0. The other stuff is based on YouTube being harder on kids content due to past controversies.
Thanks for the update Andrew. I'm glad to hear it's a glitch with the real time videos. With the longer trend of decreased views of kids content, have you or anyone on the Tubebuddy team heard what else Kid's channels can do to recover from these big drops?

yankeenoobs

New User
Thanks for the update Andrew. I'm glad to hear it's a glitch with the real time videos. With the longer trend of decreased views of kids content, have you or anyone on the Tubebuddy team heard what else Kid's channels can do to recover from these big drops?
Did you manage to change the situation with traffic on the channel?