Need Advice Standing out in the Gaming Niche...

McNaquar

New User
Subscriber Goal
Hello, at a glance it appears there are not many gaming channels here but I still would like this advice as it does pertain to anyone who is trying to cover the same topic as others.
Anyway, as a small channel just starting out I'm finding it difficult to find topics within my niche that are not already been covered to death. Since my niche is gaming the topics are usually games, everywhere I look it seems like every game in existence has been covered to death. I know my take on things is unique just like anyone else's but how could I stand out better? Is this a common issue among creators trying to discuss or cover the same issue many, many others are covering or is this just effecting the gaming niche? Thoughts?

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello, at a glance it appears there are not many gaming channels here but I still would like this advice as it does pertain to anyone who is trying to cover the same topic as others.
Anyway, as a small channel just starting out I'm finding it difficult to find topics within my niche that are not already been covered to death. Since my niche is gaming the topics are usually games, everywhere I look it seems like every game in existence has been covered to death. I know my take on things is unique just like anyone else's but how could I stand out better? Is this a common issue among creators trying to discuss or cover the same issue many, many others are covering or is this just effecting the gaming niche? Thoughts?
So I actually have a gaming channel. The best thing you can do is focus on the things that the larger people aren't covering. Since you play games their are BOUND to be things they aren't. It's easier for starting for you to focus on one game an audience can know you for, so when you DO branch out you can then have the support of an audience. It's a balance. How many pieces of content have you created? :)