• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion All scheduled videos to Ical

jy95

Warning : Since the original post went to archive without answer, I repost here its content :

Hello,

I know TubeBuddy has a calendar feature that only works with videos you manualy add to this.

The feature I want can be resumed as : "Extract your scheduled videos publish date to a ical file so that it allows you to to see your scheduling in your favorite calendar app"

I do not come empty-handed : I already build a chrome extension that does that https://github.com/jy95/YTscheduledVideos2Ical (explanation and screenshots, working in developper mode XD)
calendar.png

The only thing that needs to be fix for production is a "Content Security Policy directive" about the Blob for the download. I think for TeamBuddy, that is not a big deal ;) (as you already allow us to download things)

If you use my code or part of it , the only thing I ask is to be mentioned ( ie: My github page or/and my youtube gaming channel ) when you release it :)
I think that is a reasonable requirement , no ?

Example file (from my gaming channel) :

OP
OP
jy95

jy95

No problemo : I started to explain how it could be done on the new interface ( not entirely because I've had a pretty busy year XD) here :
Issue on github ( and there is an example inside the wiki ).

OP
OP
jy95

jy95

Organization is one of the keys to success ^^
It reminded me Churchill words : ΓÇ£Plans are of little importance, but planning is essential.ΓÇ¥