Channel Milestone 200 videos!

Fiberific

New User
TubeBuddy Legend
www.fiberific.com.au
Subscriber Goal
I can't believe it happened! I remember being told just keep making videos and the learning will happen, with 20 vids under my belt I though omg I will never get there....
But here I am.

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
I see that you run/associated with a knitting shop. My aunt loved knitting. I run a fishing tackle shop I was wondering what ways have you found effective for driving traffic to your Web site from your videos?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fiberific

Fiberific

New User
TubeBuddy Legend
www.fiberific.com.au
Subscriber Goal
I see that you run/associated with a knitting shop. My aunt loved knitting. I run a fishing tackle shop I was wondering what was have you found effective for driving traffic to your Web site from your videos?
I've found that making how to videos and then packaging up a kit with everything they need, is a good way. Or even just saying hey this thing I'm using is available over on the website... And add links to the description. Usually those that are watching are interested and if you make it easy for them it helps... At least with yarn addicts like myself anyway.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I can't believe it happened! I remember being told just keep making videos and the learning will happen, with 20 vids under my belt I though omg I will never get there....
But here I am.
To me this is one of the best upload milestones! Content milestones are the most impress IMO :D Great job :D

OP
OP
Fiberific

Fiberific

New User
TubeBuddy Legend
www.fiberific.com.au
Subscriber Goal
To me this is one of the best upload milestones! Content milestones are the most impress IMO :D Great job :D
Goals outside of your control like views or subs are hard. Because you can work like a crazy person and still nothing. I found when I had sub goals I was always dissatisfied and disappointed with myself, felt like a failure. Then I realised how can I have goals using metrics I can't control. But do you know what I can control. How many videos I make. So now this is my milestone.
Thanks Andrew !

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Goals outside of your control like views or subs are hard. Because you can work like a crazy person and still nothing. I found when I had sub goals I was always dissatisfied and disappointed with myself, felt like a failure. Then I realised how can I have goals using metrics I can't control. But do you know what I can control. How many videos I make. So now this is my milestone.
Thanks Andrew !
That's why I have upload goals in my signature!