How-To Channel Fiberific aka Chantelle

Fiberific

New User
TubeBuddy Legend
www.fiberific.com.au
Subscriber Goal
Hi my name is Chantelle, I run all things Fiberific online. I live in Brisbane, sunny Queensland in Australia. I joined tubebuddy in 2016, and have been loving it slowly upgrading currently on legend. I can't choose a favourite tool, but I especially love the app for on the go usage.

I didn't know about this community until recently, and thought, hey it might be a good place to learn how to use more of the great tools and chat with other creators.

I run Fiberific, a yarn crafting channel, it started out with a couple of videos showing how to use some of the tools I sell, back in 2015, I started with weekly uploads, then added in the weekly live chat. Over time business picked up and I only had time for he live chats, but with some help I'm getting my prerecorded production back on track. I am lucky that I have turned my passions into my job, I love all things yarn craft and love nothing more than kicking back and knitting or crocheting squishy things.

My dream is to grow my business to the point I can afford to come to the US and meet my suppliers and hit a convention or 5.

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Chantelle! Welcome to the community :D

What got you into knitting? :eek: My family doesn't really knit, so I've never really been exposed to it before.

RazzBarlow

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome Chantelle!! You're well on your way! Keep up the great work.

OP
OP
Fiberific

Fiberific

New User
TubeBuddy Legend
www.fiberific.com.au
Subscriber Goal
Hey Chantelle! Welcome to the community :D

What got you into knitting? :eek: My family doesn't really knit, so I've never really been exposed to it before.
My family are not really either, most are painters and sculptures, but I worked out... It was not for me. I wanted to hand make a gift for a friend's expected baby, so I went to the library and borrowed a book (pre youtube days, I'm old ) and went to a local yarn store for help.... And I fell down a rabbit hole...

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi my name is Chantelle, I run all things Fiberific online. I live in Brisbane, sunny Queensland in Australia. I joined tubebuddy in 2016, and have been loving it slowly upgrading currently on legend. I can't choose a favourite tool, but I especially love the app for on the go usage.

I didn't know about this community until recently, and thought, hey it might be a good place to learn how to use more of the great tools and chat with other creators.

I run Fiberific, a yarn crafting channel, it started out with a couple of videos showing how to use some of the tools I sell, back in 2015, I started with weekly uploads, then added in the weekly live chat. Over time business picked up and I only had time for he live chats, but with some help I'm getting my prerecorded production back on track. I am lucky that I have turned my passions into my job, I love all things yarn craft and love nothing more than kicking back and knitting or crocheting squishy things.

My dream is to grow my business to the point I can afford to come to the US and meet my suppliers and hit a convention or 5.
Welcome to the forums! I've seen you around! Love the idea of your channel, and thanks for sticking by us for so long! :D

What would you say has been your biggest thing to learn starting your channel? :D

OP
OP
Fiberific

Fiberific

New User
TubeBuddy Legend
www.fiberific.com.au
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums! I've seen you around! Love the idea of your channel, and thanks for sticking by us for so long! :D

What would you say has been your biggest thing to learn starting your channel? :D
Hi Andrew! how could I not stock with a good thing
I know this may sound cloud cliche, it's patience. While I needed to learn everything from set design to video editing, I think the biggest was understanding that people have limited time in a day and I wanted 5 minutes of that time. Understanding that I needed patience has led me on an awesome path of self discovery education and growth. It might sound odd coming from someone who has to be patient in every area of her craft, spinning your own wool and knitting are not the fasted way to get a seater lol.

Leahbeeart

New User
TubeBuddy User
leahbourne.design
Subscriber Goal
HI Chantelle, lovely to meet you here on the tube buddy forums! I really admire that you have grown your channel using tube buddy, i'm hoping to do the same :) I used to knit, but could only do scarves, so I stuck to drawing :joy:

OP
OP
Fiberific

Fiberific

New User
TubeBuddy Legend
www.fiberific.com.au
Subscriber Goal
hi Leah!
I grew up in a family of artists, and worked out I can't draw to save my life... So I get my creative kicks from hand dyeing yarn and making warm squishy things!